Jump to content
  • Sign up for free and receive a month's subscription

    You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant


Rashid
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:


Obviously Hamas guides to building bombs and stuff 

Probably a "History of Palestine" series if books that would make for some uncomfortable reading for those murdering scum.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

But remember kids, it’s the pro Palastinian demonstrators that  cause fear on our streets…

 

 

 

 

Is certainly doesn't look like every other far right demonstration full of knuckle dragging scum bags.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

 

Is certainly doesn't look like every other far right demonstration full of knuckle dragging scum bags.

 

 

If they hadn't suddenly found this to be a convenient vehicle to alleviate some of their pent up agression, I've no doubt some of them would be back to spray painting swastikas on synagogue walls.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Anubis said:

 

 

If they hadn't suddenly found this to be a convenient vehicle to alleviate some of their pent up agression, I've no doubt some of them would be back to spray painting swastikas on synagogue walls.

 

Quite. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Anubis said:

But remember kids, it’s the pro Palastinian demonstrators that  cause fear on our streets…

 

 

 

 

Let's not forget the streets of London are a no go zone. Frightened to walk the streets. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Anubis said:

But remember kids, it’s the pro Palastinian demonstrators that  cause fear on our streets…

 

 

 


These people were trying to stop the showing of a film about the massacre at the Nova film festival. 
 

Imagine supporting people like that?  Oh, it seems you were.  It really didn’t take a lot for your masks to slip.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:


I guess some massacres of children matter. Others…


Mmm, it obviously does.  Otherwise how would a group of people think ‘we can’t let the film about the massacre be seen, we must turn up and stop that’.  Then you get people supporting it?  Ghoulish.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:


Mmm, it obviously does.  Otherwise how would a group of people think ‘we can’t let the film about the massacre be seen, we must turn up and stop that’.  Then you get people supporting it?  Ghoulish.  


They weren’t trying to stop the screening, were they? They didn’t get anywhere near the cinema, aside from the earlier graffiti.
 

And, as always, you’re being economical with the truth. It was a protest not exclusively against the Nova festival film but rather against the cinema’s decision to hold an Israeli funded and backed art/film festival. Hence why patrons resigned. And staff at the cinema voiced concerns. And why the board/executives at the cinema re-examined the decision to proceed with the festival, but decided to go ahead with it. 
 

People aren’t supporting them trying to stop a film being shown as that’s not an entirely accurate representation of what’s happened. I’m not too fussed about the decision to proceed with it. Hence why I didn’t criticise the people who gathered outside the cinema to counter protest. 
 

I just criticised the people who were being violent and racist. Which some people can’t bring themselves to do…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:


They weren’t trying to stop the screening, were they? They didn’t get anywhere near the cinema, aside from the earlier graffiti.
 

And, as always, you’re being economical with the truth. It was a protest not exclusively against the Nova festival film but rather against the cinema’s decision to hold an Israeli funded and backed art/film festival. Hence why patrons resigned. And staff at the cinema voiced concerns. And why the board/executives at the cinema re-examined the decision to proceed with the festival, but decided to go ahead with it. 
 

People aren’t supporting them trying to stop a film being shown as that’s not an entirely accurate representation of what’s happened. I’m not too fussed about the decision to proceed with it. Hence why I didn’t criticise the people who gathered outside the cinema to counter protest. 
 

I just criticised the people who were being violent and racist. Which some people can’t bring themselves to do…

in fairness,defending people shouting "fuck off you muslim cunts",by calling other people  racists,is quite an achievement.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, skend04 said:

ICJ orders a halt to the Gaza massac...sorry I mean Rafah offensive.

 

Bibi's shout of "ANTI-SEMITES" incoming in 5, 4, 3, 2...

Heavily bombed a camp in Rafah not an hout after the order...

 

Minutes after the decision of the International Court of Justice, warplanes launched a series of air strikes on the Shaboura camp in the centre of the city of Rafah.

A local activist at nearby Kuwait Hospital told the BBC that the sounds of bombing were terrifying and clouds of black smoke hung over buildings in the Shaboura camp.

They said the rescue teams in the hospital were unable to reach the site of the raids due to the intensity of the strikes.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Some pro Palestinian protestors have just blocked Little Rishi’s motorcade for all of 20 seconds and chased it to the venue (on foot) chanting some slogans and waving some placards. BBC were trying to make out they were threatening while at the same time playing the footage showing the reality. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...