You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The drama is killing me...

Will Tom sort a flight? What aboot the 1% chance he won't get a ticket? Will UTM broker a deal in Istanbul? Will Tom's wife leave him? Will he get the sack? Will the Chelsea fan in his office pee/poo/wank in his desk whilst away? Will Tom's wife get back at him by flying to Newfoundland and making love to me on the ice floe while baby seals frolick nearby? Will UTM get caught smuggling decadent Toberlones into the Muslim quarter, corrupting morals by slicing off triangular morsels with a Swiss Army knife, leading to hyper-active sugared up Muslim children who won't settle down and study the Koran?

And why the fuck is it taking so long for Wednesday to come? Why why why?

Will Tom sort a flight? What aboot the 1% chance he won't get a ticket? Will UTM broker a deal in Istanbul? Will Tom's wife leave him? Will he get the sack? Will the Chelsea fan in his office pee/poo/wank in his desk whilst away? Will Tom's wife get back at him by flying to Newfoundland and making love to me on the ice floe while baby seals frolick nearby? Will UTM get caught smuggling decadent Toberlones into the Muslim quarter, corrupting morals by slicing off triangular morsels with a Swiss Army knife, leading to hyper-active sugared up Muslim children who won't settle down and study the Koran?

And why the fuck is it taking so long for Wednesday to come? Why why why?

I predict a riot. Not in Istanbul but Tom's house.

Too damn right it is, 05 Milan. NP is either on a wind up or he just can't spell that word right. Just like Tom and "teh".

I can add this one to your drama NP: Will the Turkish officials at the airport accept my passport even though the page with the picture is in the process of falling apart from the rest of the passport?

haha.

Denies by lack of valid pass port (even though it has a month to run!!!! Grrr)

Fuckers.

Buy the ticket, go to the airport, check in and get told it's not valid. Then you go to the "temporary passport"-office and get one for this travel. Just make sure you check in a couple of hours before the flight. Or isn't that possible in England? I know it is in Norway.

BTW, what is wrong with the last month of a passport?

Buy the ticket, go to the airport, check in and get told it's not valid. Then you go to the "temporary passport"-office and get one for this travel. Just make sure you check in a couple of hours before the flight. Or isn't that possible in England? I know it is in Norway.

BTW, what is wrong with the last month of a passport?

You have to have six months in many muslim countries now (and the USA as well apparently) in case they have to detain you. It's fuckinbg ridiculous.

The only place to get a passport renewed in England is at the passport office.

Doesn't matter now anyway. I'm just not going. Let's not talk about it any more :-(