You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sheffield United (H) - Thu 4th Apr 2024 (7:30pm)

Just now, Carra_is_legend said:

If that is not deliberate I don't know what is. Hope that cunt gets a bad injury in the next game.

I reckon if our lads had made more if it, they'd have gone to the screen. We're too nice sometimes.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Carra_is_legend said:

If that is not deliberate I don't know what is. Hope that cunt gets a bad injury in the next game.

Agree. The kind of shit that should be a 10 match ban if the opponent isn’t injured, and if the opponent is injured he should be banned for the length of the absence.

This is a deliberate attempt to cause a serious injury to another player.

2 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

I reckon if our lads had made more if it, they'd have gone to the screen. We're too nice sometimes.

We absolutely are too nice. If this happened against City there will be 6 or 7 players surrounding the ref and Ederson will pushing that cunt away. 

It's a disgraceful challenge. He just jumps, scissor style, onto the standing leg of a fellow professional footballer. I really hope the cunt breaks both of his legs soon.

Klopp should be calling these out too in the press conference.

27 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

Maybe we just don't expect to get anything even if we do complain (judging from Joe's "fucksake" shrug).

31 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

You're a good man sir. That is a fucking red card all day long.

Gets worse every time you see it! Unfuckingbelievable it wasn't a Red !!! 

Just now, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Maybe we just don't expect to get anything even if we do complain (judging from Joe's "fucksake" shrug).

There is that, but we underestimate the shithouse nature of commentators and officials. There is a feed from VAR to commentary, but you can't convince me that the reverse isn't also true. If the players had have made a big deal of it, commentary would have too - meaning they'd have looked at it, no doubt in my mind.

It’s very believable unfortunately, it highlights the inconsistency of VAR operators, who will have seen that “challenge” and decided to do absolutely fuck all about it, whereas Jones was sent off for a relatively innocuous incident in comparison against Spurs.

• Upvote 1

I thought we made hard work of the first half, despite the possession we had, and although Darwin’s persistence paid off for the first goal, it was Kelleher who had to make more saves than the Sheffield keeper.

Our shooting accuracy is abysmal despite the goals we do actually score.

Once Mac Allister was moved further forward in the second half, the dynamic changed and we looked much more threatening, and of course he was on hand to score an absolute beauty.

Disappointed that, once again, we conceded to one of the dross in the division, but as long as we can outscore them than I probably shouldn’t be too critical.

Good substitutions again, especially for the third goal, Robbo’s cross to Gakpo was outstanding, and the header was tidy.

So 8 more 1-0 wins will do us fine, but maybe not our hearts though.

Edited by coachpotato
I can’t count.
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, coachpotato said:

I thought we made hard work of the first half, despite the possession we had, and although Darwin’s persistence paid off for the first goal, it was Kelleher who had to make more saves than the Sheffield keeper.

Our shooting accuracy is abysmal despite the goals we do actually score.

Once Mac Allister was moved further forward in the second half, the dynamic changed and we looked much more threatening, and of course he was on hand to score an absolute beauty.

Disappointed that, once again, we conceded to one of the dross in the division, but as long as we can outscore them than I probably shouldn’t be too critical.

Good substitutions again, especially for the third goal, Robbo’s cross to Gakpo was outstanding, and the header was tidy.

So 9 more 1-0 wins will do us fine, but maybe not our hearts though.

We'll do well to get 9 1-0's in our remaining 8 games. 

• Upvote 1