You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ruben Amorim

4 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I wonder what our criteria is. Who is the absolute cheapest per point candidate? I'd love to know the process. If its baldy slot I've got the real Hodgson levels of nope for him. 

AI manager. 

6 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

The hope is we haven't been caught with our pants down and are now leaking the idea he was never a contender. 

There is no way somebody picks West Ham over us.

11 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

IMG_1333.png

That blagger has also just said Jordan has been at our training ground recently. Let the pointing begin. Jordan Henderson by the way, not Katie Price.

Just now, diamondjoe said:

No to Zidane or Mourinho. Those two cunts wouldn't last the season. 

While I don’t see him as a realistic option, shirley we can’t turn up noses up and one of the games best ever players, a La Liga winner and winner of 3 Champions Leagues?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Scott_M said:

While I don’t see him as a realistic option, shirley we can’t turn up noses up and one of the games best ever players, a La Liga winner and winner of 3 Champions Leagues?

I don't rate him. I have absolutely nothing to base that on though. 

29 minutes ago, The Midnight Rambler said:

Amorim actually flew to London today to speak to Wham. The next shortest odds on oddschecker is Arnie Slot who Spurs turned down last summer. This thread is almost as much fun as the yearly transfer window threads.

Are they his club tropicana?

7 minutes ago, AHA said:

That blagger has also just said Jordan has been at our training ground recently. Let the pointing begin. Jordan Henderson by the way, not Katie Price.

That was a joke, about the backwards passing in some recent games. Not funny, but not serious either

9 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Did a bit of a Guardiola there and had the deck firmly stacked in his favour. Bale,Ronaldo,Benzema up top. Kroos,Modric,Casemiro in midfield Ramos,Pepe and Marcelo at the back

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

How’s his fitness? 

6 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

That was a joke, about the backwards passing in some recent games. Not funny, but not serious either

I didn’t realise it was a joke I assumed he made it up for clicks.

4 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Did a bit of a Guardiola there and had the deck firmly stacked in his favour. Bale,Ronaldo,Benzema up top. Kroos,Modric,Casemiro in midfield Ramos,Pepe and Marcelo at the back

We aren’t too bad at this football malarkey as well, you know. 

1 minute ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I'd take Zerbi over Baldy slot but Jesus christ Zerbi has took it up the arse from Everton at the worst times. I'll never forgive him.

Maybe he is just getting his bad results against the bitters out the way before coming here

10 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I'd take Zerbi over Baldy slot but Jesus christ Zerbi has took it up the arse from Everton at the worst times. I'll never forgive him.

Yeah, but a win on Thursday and he could…

62C8E22A-700E-4A5D-83A8-3486DD2AAD48.gif

1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

I reckon Arne Slot. 

Anybody know anything on Dutch football so I don’t have to waste my time reading and watching another club whose manager we won’t steal?

He won the league last season and is running 2nd this year with Feyenoord. They just won the Dutch cup yesterday.  

And they just last week thrashed Ajax out of sight 6-0, though they are shite this year.