You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Do you want Arsenal to win the league?

Kevin D

Ordinarily, there'd be a poll here, but our fearless leader fucked this forum up good so that's not one of the functions anymore.

It's a simple question, really.

Do you want to City smash their way to 90p and dominate the league without us their to press them, or do you want Arsenal to do them and win the title?

No.

When we aren't going to challenge then I hope the cheats win it year after year.....maybe it will finally wake people up to them.

It does not matter how many they win - they are all hollow - whereas if Arsenal or even the mancs win it, they are real achievements and they matter.

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, an tha said:

No.

When we aren't going to challenge then I hope the cheats win it year after year.....maybe it will finally wake people up to them.

Agreed. I hope Arsenal fall away after Xmas and City win the league by 20 points. 

I'm not arsed either way to be honest. If we can't win it I don't care who does. It'd serve the league right to have city win everything forever. That's what they wanted isn't it? Anyone but the scousers? 

Let's see how many subscriptions Sky Sports are selling in 2030 when city have just spent two billion on Kai Rooney and won their 10th title on the trot by a margin of 26 points.

• Upvote 1

After we've twice missed out with points totals that would have seen us walk the league in any other era, I'd be seriously pissed off if Arsenal won the league with a points total in the mid 80s or even low 90s. I hope Arsenal have an exceptional season and still finish short. It needs other fans to wake up to the fact that competing with City is in no way equivalent to trying to compete with the dominant clubs from other periods. It also might put to bed some of the ridiculous claims you hear from Arsenal fans that their Invincibles team would have finished ahead of City. 

3 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Nah, City win the league by 17 points, we win the European Cup, and no-one gives a shit about the former, leading to Pep crying in the media every day. Then spending £450m on inverted wing half liberos in the summer. 

I like that outcome.

Guardiola has a schizoid embolism. He's rushed to hospital for brain surgery and when they make an incision egg yolk comes out, and we all pile over with toast soldiers and there's nobody to stop us because the  nurses are on strike.

1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

I like that outcome.

Guardiola has a schizoid embolism. He's rushed to hospital for brain surgery and when they make an incision egg yolk comes out, and we all pile over with toast soldiers and there's nobody to stop us because the  nurses are on strike.

City's owners to replace him with Kanye West. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, an tha said:

No.

It does not matter how many they win - they are all hollow - whereas if Arsenal or even the mancs win it, they are real achievements and they matter.

See above.