You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Do you want Arsenal to win the league?

Kevin D

6 hours ago, an tha said:

No.

When we aren't going to challenge then I hope the cheats win it year after year.....maybe it will finally wake people up to them.

It does not matter how many they win - they are all hollow - whereas if Arsenal or even the mancs win it, they are real achievements and they matter.

This.

No. Them and any other teams can get fucked. For the past 5 seasons they've all been gleefully made up city winning the league over us so let's see how funny it is if Arsenal or any other team have great seasons and get to 90 plus points only toll lose the title for a bunch of financial doping sportswashing cunts. 

I'll laugh my arse off at the cunts. I hope Arsenal are on the verge if winning the league on the final day only to have it snatched away at the last minute by sports washing FC. 

Fuck Arsenal and all the other teams in the league. 

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

This. And they seem to have a real hard on over anything we do as well. Fucking weirdos.

I want them to go 30 years without winning the league. 

I've worked with loads of Arsenal fans early to mid 2000's and they used to laugh at Liverpool never winning the league or qualifying for the top 4.

They hated us winning in Istanbul as well because it made them look stupid constantly qualifying for it and doing nothing apart from getting out of the group stage. Was made up they lost to Barcelona in 2006. 

6 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

No. Them and any other teams can get fucked. For the past 5 seasons they've all been gleefully made up city winning the league over us so let's see how funny it is if Arsenal or any other team have great seasons and get to 90 plus points only toll lose the title for a bunch of financial doping sportswashing cunts. 

I'll laugh my arse off at the cunts. I hope Arsenal are on the verge if winning the league on the final day only to have it snatched away at the last minute by sports washing FC. 

Fuck Arsenal and all the other teams in the league. 

This is a big part of it for me too....they have all thought it is so funny - 'haha the scousers got a lot of pts but didn't win the league' when we got 97 etc 

Cheering on the cheats against us 

Let's see how funny it is now it is your turn....

Fucking hate City. Crazy to say, but after decades of despising United, those knobheads have made me nearly dislike them more than United and that's in a few years. They'll overtake the Red Mancs soon as my most hated team. With the Red Mancs, there is a grudging respect there - I mean I do respect Pep and a lot of their team like De Bruyne in a football context, but what a horrible club. I know Newcastle will be the same - met a few of their fans recently and they will be insufferable.

With Arsenal, there is old Arsenal and new Arsenal within their fanbase. Old Arsenal was generally sound. I lived in London for a while and they were mostly sound lads. Londoners from tough areas. Claude would be typical enough of the type you would come across. New Arsenal is mostly from the home counties and/or gentrified. Like all fan bases, they type the most horrible shit from the comfort of their home, or sing horrible chants from the safety of the pack. That's why I wouldn't judge Arsenal fans as being radically different to most fanbases these days. 

People wanted City to win against us, because we are a footballing dynasty. It would be the same with United. Take it as a compliment that people don't currently give a fuck about City winning things.

All in all, don't care about other clubs but give me Arsenal winning any day of the week. Arteta has done a very good job. They have built a fine team and bought well. Good luck to them.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, an tha said:

No.

When we aren't going to challenge then I hope the cheats win it year after year.....maybe it will finally wake people up to them.

It does not matter how many they win - they are all hollow - whereas if Arsenal or even the mancs win it, they are real achievements and they matter.

This. Besides, arsenal fans will become insufferable again if they win the league. Id rather they were back in their box.

If we cant win it yes, let city run away with it every season then something might be done about them although I could see newcastle besting them in a few years once they start the self sponsoring mega deals the PL reckons they've put a stop to. Yeah, me too!

It's a tough question. If it's the last day of the season I'd like nothing more than to see them entitled twats and Guardiolas face when they realsie they haven't won it with that fucking goomba up-front but... when City do win anything it doesn't mean a thing. 

The reality is it won't matter anyway because City will walk this by about 15 points at least. 

Oh and if Arsenal did win it, Everton would claim it because he played for them for a few years. Fuck. That. 

2 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

This. Besides, arsenal fans will become insufferable again if they win the league. Id rather they were back in their box.

If we cant win it yes, let city run away with it every season then something might be done about them although I could see newcastle besting them in a few years once they start the self sponsoring mega deals the PL reckons they've put a stop to. Yeah, me too!

Problem is Docker that Newcastle and City will be part of the establishment, if they aren't behind the scenes already.

Nothing will be done about them. They help the product grow and help a lot of people make money. As if Middle England cares if they beat us to the title - truth being told we are public enemy number 1 with United in second place. They don't care if they pip Arsenal to it. They're too busy worrying about regional rivalries becuase they aren't likely to ever win or challenge for a title. 

The media is a joke here. Newcastle are going to be made out to be some kind of Robin Hood crew fighting the odds. They did the same with City. Sky and BT will be wanking off to Newcastle buying world class players because as I said, it helps the product.

They won't win it. They'll tail off eventually. Man City will grind out another meaningless league title. Match of the Day pundits will gush about how amazing they are, Sky pundits will gush about how great the Premier League is, even after City have won 57 straight titles and most of the cups. 

Like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel

Never ending or beginning on an ever spinning reel

As the images unwind, like the circles that you find

In the windmills of your mind

4 hours ago, El Rojo said:

I’d rather Arsenal win than Manchester City.

Isn’t that what we all claim to want? Oil state PR projects not destroying football, or does it only apply when we lose out? 

Consensus seems to be “I despise Man City and everything they’ve done to football, hope they win the title clearly”.