You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sunday 6th Nov 16:30 Tottenham vs. Liverpool

Lee909

11 hours ago, gkmacca said:

And if our best players stay on and get crocked: 'I don't know why Klopp has over-used our best players'. It's not a mystery why he's taking them off.

You dont think games should be secured before taking the best players of? We almost threw the 3 points away and Nunez has not been over used. We are 8 for christ sake and its more dangerous to gamble with points then a possible/whatif injury.

35 minutes ago, Funkasy said:

You dont think games should be secured before taking the best players of? We almost threw the 3 points away and Nunez has not been over used. We are 8 for christ sake and its more dangerous to gamble with points then a possible/whatif injury.

Nunez was hands on knees, he was completely finished. 

It would be gross negligence not to take him off. 

• Upvote 1

Far more positives than negatives from yesterday I thought – Fabinho's best performance in ages (still nowhere near his best, admittedly), Nunez was great, Mo looks to be hitting top form, the full backs are contributing (in an attacking sense at least) and Konate is absolutely brilliant. We were a bit ropey in the second half, but as much as it pains me to admit, Spurs aren't a shit side. Overall I thought we deserved the win.

2 hours ago, sh#t waffle said:

Far more positives than negatives from yesterday I thought – Fabinho's best performance in ages (still nowhere near his best, admittedly), Nunez was great, Mo looks to be hitting top form, the full backs are contributing (in an attacking sense at least) and Konate is absolutely brilliant. We were a bit ropey in the second half, but as much as it pains me to admit, Spurs aren't a shit side. Overall I thought we deserved the win.

The only negative was Trent. He is really exposed these days. It's probably having Elliott in front as he's very suspect at the defending aspect of his game.

4 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

The only negative was Trent. He is really exposed these days. It's probably having Elliott in front as he's very suspect at the defending aspect of his game.

Yeah, he was definitely the weak link defensively, but it does at least feel like his creativity is coming back.

• 4 months later...
12 hours ago, an tha said:

1984 pre season footage.

Never seen this before - love this sort of stuff.

I remember this tour. That game was played in Swaziland I think. I watched them play in Cape Town at Western Province Cricket Club ((Newlands) . It pissed down like crazy before the game and the reds put out a mixed side including a young Robbie Fowler to play against a mixed local side.

14 minutes ago, CapeRed said:

I remember this tour. That game was played in Swaziland I think. I watched them play in Cape Town at Western Province Cricket Club ((Newlands) . It pissed down like crazy before the game and the reds put out a mixed side including a young Robbie Fowler to play against a mixed local side.

Just been thinking about this I saw them play in 94 but not 84 because they played both tour games in Swaziland and our first child hsd just been born.