You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liz fucking Truss then.....

Bjornebye

2 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

I understand your point of view, but for me it would be no choice at all while we have FPTP. By the vote split you've said, a vote for anyone but lib dem is a vote for the Tories. 

And i absolutely see yours 

But there is no way i could vote for the Lib Dems - not after what they did when they shared power with the scum.

I'd rather abstain.

4 hours ago, Kevin D said:

Nice little earner, that.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-63340998

There is also a severance payment, which amounts to a one-off payment of 25% of the annual salary for the post that ministers have left. For prime ministers it is about £19,000 (25% of £79,000 annual salary).

Easy to understand why lying cunts are so attracted to a career in politics. 

2 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

Mordaunt is officially running. Apparently to unite the party. That's alright then. 

Listening to Radio 4 and Johhny Mercer says that Rishi Sunak is the candidate to unify the party.

Some Tory doner says that Johnson is the man to unify the party.

All seem very United.

50 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

Listening to Radio 4 and Johhny Mercer says that Rishi Sunak is the candidate to unify the party.

Some Tory doner says that Johnson is the man to unify the party.

All seem very United.

It is hilarious that they think Johnson could unite them. He'd be about as divisive as it could get. The only people who think he can unite the party are the fucking lunatics who still think he's don't nothing wrong. 

5 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

Those replies. Fucking hell. They had the nerve to call Corbyn supporters a cult. The fucking weirdos are convinced any enquiry into his lies is 'the establishment' wanting to get rid of him. He IS the fucking establishment.

They're lying to each other on there as well. Utter fucking turd. The absolute dregs of society. Same cunts who lied about Corbyn. Cowardly little bullshit artists. 

29 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

If I post on here that I’m going to smack Matt Hancock in the mouth and then go on to actually smack him in the mouth, could this post be used against me in court?

Fuck it make it an away day to remember! 

Brave Captain Turdseye…..! 

B1CE14D5-9760-439F-8173-E8B763B9E7A2.png

• Upvote 1