You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liz fucking Truss then.....

Bjornebye

The Lib Dems are tory voters 2nd choice and frankly fuck them - they showed their true colours when they jumped into bed with the tory scum for a bit of power.

I live in a seat that flip flops between Tories and Lib Dems with Lab nowhere.

Last election it was about 1% in favour of the scum - 42% to 41% with Lab on about 12%

...People who are Tories but are pissed off vote Lib Dem here, and The Tory vote went up from previous election by 4% and The Lib Dem one down a touch.

Labours mere 12% was 6% down.

I want the tory scum out as much as anyone but the Lib Dems can do one - Tory light!

• Downvote 1

Remember being freaked out the first time I met Canadians, I was about six and they'd come to our school. 

"Where are they from?"

"They're Canadian."

"They're clearly American."

"They're not."

"The fuck?" 

Like the time I thought I was buying He-Man from Zodiac but it was actually Faker. 

Just now, Section_31 said:

Remember being freaked out the first time I met Canadians, I was about six and they'd come to our school. 

"Where are they from?"

"They're Canadian."

"They're clearly American."

"They're not."

"The fuck?" 

Like the time I thought I was buying He-Man from Zodiac but it was actually Faker. 

“Isn’t that what the Vietnamese used to say?”

”What are you talking about the Vietnamese for? That statement makes no fucking sense at all”

”Yes it does, the Vietnamese” 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, an tha said:

The Lib Dems are tory voters 2nd choice and frankly fuck them - they showed their true colours when they jumped into bed with the tory scum for a bit of power.

I live in a seat that flip flops between Tories and Lib Dems with Lab nowhere.

Last election it was about 1% in favour of the scum - 42% to 41% with Lab on about 12%

...People who are Tories but are pissed off vote Lib Dem here, and The Tory vote went up from previous election by 4% and The Lib Dem one down a touch.

Labours mere 12% was 6% down.

I want the tory scum out as much as anyone but the Lib Dems can do one - Tory light!

So you will vote labour even though they can't possibly win? 

14 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

So you will vote labour even though they can't possibly win? 

I would never vote for the lib dems.....they sold their souls to the tories for a bit of power and they can fuck off as far as i am concerned.

I fully understand the my enemies enemy is my friend thing but as i say the lib dems can fuck off.

This dilemma is of course a classic example of why FPTP is shite and we should move to PR.

11 minutes ago, an tha said:

I would never vote for the lib dems.....they sold their souls to the tories for a bit of power and they can fuck off as far as i am concerned.

I fully understand the my enemies enemy is my friend thing but as i say the lib dems can fuck off.

This dilemma is of course a classic example of why FPTP is shite and we should move to PR.

I agree that the Lib Dems fucked everyone with the coalition and it should never be forgotten but we need these tory cunts out. Ed Davey seems to be miles away from cunts like Clegg.