You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Do your feet grow in your 40’s?

old skool tom

1 hour ago, old skool tom said:

Great.

Another ailment to add to my varicose veins,balding bonce,outside nasal hair and arthritis 

Any cunt who believes in Intelligent Design needs to explain what part of God's plan says that older men need less hair on their heads, but more in their noses and ears.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Did DM the OP here but going to post this here as others have commented. 

My dad had this in his 30s, hands and feet started growing. He had a benign brain tumor causing it. Know a lot of people are talking about arches but just ask your GP. 

Hope it didnt cause him any later problems? I had a cousin who has just passed away who had a benign brain tumour and it handicapped him and left him in a hospice for around the last couple of decades of his life. It pays to be cautious.

33 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Hope it didnt cause him any later problems? I had a cousin who has just passed away who had a benign brain tumour and it handicapped him and left him in a hospice for around the last couple of decades of his life. It pays to be cautious.

Sorry to hear about your cousin. Horrible stuff.

With my dad, When that part of your brain is removed it oddly puts you at higher risk of intestinal polyps and thus cancer. He had regular scans for year's and a couple of years ago they caught it early in his bowels. Luckily he was able to get it sorted before the covid lockdown and hospital operations stopped. 

It was only a doctor noticing the size of his hands when at an appointment for my brother and asking questions that his initial tumor was picked up on. 

Feet grow, belly grows, cock shrinks. 
head loses hair, eyebrows and ears gain hair. You develop your own soundtrack for when you move to get up, sit down, reach and lift anything above a teabag on a spoon - you listen to less music. A boss solid shit with great snappage and very little wiping are the highlight of your day. Piles rule your life.

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, Chip Butty said:

head loses hair, eyebrows and ears gain hair. You develop your own soundtrack for when you move to get up, sit down, reach and lift anything above a teabag on a spoon - you listen to less music. A boss solid shit with great snappage and very little wiping are the highlight of your day. Piles rule your life.

I'm 40 next year, now I'm excited!

9 minutes ago, Chip Butty said:

Fucking hell, book me into Dignitas in 10 years.

1 hour ago, Chip Butty said:

While this is all true, strangely I wouldn't want to be young again either. 

Since I was 15 all I've ever wanted was to live in an old people's home in Helsby and be brought a cup of tea and a KitKat while I'm watching cowboy films with a blanket over my knees.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Section_31 said:

While this is all true, strangely I wouldn't want to be young again either. 

Since I was 15 all I've ever wanted was to live in an old people's home in Helsby and be brought a cup of tea and a KitKat while I'm watching cowboy films with a blanket over my knees.

Repped. I bet you didn’t realise when you were 15 that they would ruin Kit Kats with rubbish tasting, piss thin chocolate.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, old skool tom said:

My bastard toes have been rammed against every size 11 and are in bulk 

Absolute madness if they still grow,nobodys ever told me this…….

i wouldnt mind if this was reciprocated with my cock but i can confirm its sadly not the case

Are you sure you don’t just need to cut your toe nails…?

• Upvote 2

On 28/08/2022 at 11:50, Paulie Dangerously said:

Did DM the OP here but going to post this here as others have commented. 

My dad had this in his 30s, hands and feet started growing. He had a benign brain tumor causing it. Know a lot of people are talking about arches but just ask your GP. 

Cheers.Thats heavy mate

i had a brain scan about12 months ago due to reoccurring headaches but nothing found.Think it was bloody ecigs ….basically stopped now 

Thanks though la

16 hours ago, Paul said:

Are you sure you don’t just need to cut your toe nails…?

Ive cut them right down as i have a fungall infection under left toe nail but its my right foot that seems to be jabbing steroids into itself more than the left…..also think im getting a bunnion thing as my big right fella is pointing towards 1 o’clock