You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool Crime

Bjornebye

On 02/09/2022 at 08:00, DalyanPete said:

Well I'm guessing policy is driven through the government. Police are mostly weighed down with paperwork these days which again stretches depleted resources. 

One of my Daughters was targeted along with colleagues by one prick in Liverpool, taunting them in a white van loaded with gas bottles ready to kill as many of them as he could, a colleague pulled her away from the blast and saved her life.

I do take your points but when shit happens I aint calling ghostbusters.

Your daughter was targeted by a suicide bomb blast in Liverpool?

On 23/08/2022 at 18:11, Section_31 said:

Always makes me laugh the way people claim there's some kind of criminal heirarchy, where - say - robbing a bank is legit but woe betide anyone who hurts a kid.

"Ooh the real gangsters won't be putting up with this type of tomfoolery, Robin Hood types that they are."

A shitbag is a shitbag. 

"the criminal sentimentality reveals itself in compassion for babies and pets."

The Krays would stab someone to death and fry his liver in the fireplace but always looked after old ladies who couldn't afford their weekly shop.

26 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

All 4 arrested have been released on bail? They haven't got a fucking clue. 

The shitness of it all is, the 4-6 people questioned will have all replied, no comment, so the police have only a video as any hard evidence and the CPS wont allow anything to move forward on only a piece of inconclusive video and what is pieces of gossip from peripheral types and fundamentally a wall of silence from those key to the whole shoddy affair. 

This cunt who was the original target, he's the one that holds the key. Get him talking and things will move on or, grab one of the known crews up to no-good and see if they will talk instead of doing any time. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

And lads who doesn’t understand how a police murder investigations work do? 

Not a taxi driver anymore by the way. Sorry to disappoint. 

Speak properly. 

If they knew or even suspected with enough evidence that any of them were the murderer they wouldn't have been granted bail by the CPS. "they haven't got a clue" is me saying, they haven't got a clue. Is that ok with you? 

Wake up or have a day off lad. 

Oh and gutted/happy (depends on you) to hear. Hope whatever endeavour you have is great x 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Speak properly. 

If they knew or even suspected with enough evidence that any of them were the murderer they wouldn't have been granted bail by the CPS. "they haven't got a clue" is me saying, they haven't got a clue. Is that ok with you? 

Wake up or have a day off lad. 

So sorry Sir, I do apologise for a little bit of wayward grammar. 

You’ve got no idea how it works, and that was the point I was making. 

As I’ve said before, take your own advice before you start offering it out. 

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

So sorry Sir, I do apologise for a little bit of wayward grammar. 

You’ve got no idea how it works, and that was the point I was making. 

As I’ve said before, take your own advice before you start offering it out. 

Show me where I offered advice? 

Also, show me how pointing out that the police have let 4 suspects go "because they haven't got a clue" is wrong? 

If you're going to play the man not the ball, at least admit it. 

Oh and don't call me "sir" that's for bigger cunts than me. 

• Downvote 1

If this was about a child molester accused of abusing a nine year old girl I'm sure that the culprit would by now be charged and in protective custody. Indeed, the criminal fraternity would not only be willing to name the offender but would also be willing to impose a summary and violent punishment.

An abused child in all probablity would be haunted by its ordeal but it would still have the chance to persue a life, with the possibilty of moving forward and growing to become an adult capable of enjoying of the better things life can offer. There would be that hope.

Olivia was murdered. She has no chance to recuperate, understand and learn to live with what happened to her. The greatest of abuses, in a world full of abuse, was committed against her and the warped 'code' of our criminal class prevents the perpetrator from being identified. The same people who rightly despise the inadequates who commit paedophilia protect a man who kills a child, merely to maintain the moronic boast that they 'don't grass'.

If someone is close to the cunt who shot the child  then they'll likely know what he does, what he uses and where he obtains his weapons and dope. They should understand that they're protecting somebody who is lower life than even the 'nonces' with whom he might one day share a block.

The minds  of the people involved in this horror are truly damaged and it makes me fear that they find nothing unacceptable in this world. I'm normally a cynical fucker but I maintain a hopeful disposition for certain days. Not today.

• Upvote 3