You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fulham (A) - Sat 6th Aug 2022 (12:30pm)

Trumo

40 seconds injury time when they had 2 players down injured and make a sub

Deserved fuck all anyway. 

Shite all-round leaves up playing catch up already. Attitude for 60 odds instead was a disgrace. The fullbacks,Matip,Fabinho and Hendo especially 

Milner and Nunez only ones with credit

Dodgy dive iniatated contact for pen

• Upvote 1

Just now, J-V said:

Enough of the 60 minutes of bollocks from Firmino if we want to win games.  Hope to fuck we're not stupid enough to give him another contract.

He’s done we are playing a player down when he starts. Nunez has to start from now on. Fulham deserved their draw we were poxy today.

Large parts of that were up there with the worst I've ever seen us play, collectively and individually. I won't even put it down to Fulham being good because our players couldnt control or pass a fucking ball 5 yards. Easily countered and lethargic in attack. There needs to be a monumental improvement on that today.

It's okay. Messy start to the season against a team well up for it. 

Officiating was okay, not as bad as made out, seemed fair overall. 

Our midfield is a problem though it really is.  It was last season, it's why we didn't win one of the big ones. We'll miss out again if the midfield continues as is.

Just now, Paulie Dangerously said:

Piss poor first half there. We all love Bobby but Nunez has to start. Bread stick legs out for another month I'd imagine. 2-2 a fair result. Disappointing start when City pump west ham 5-0. 

I don't I was sick of him 2 years ago. As a person I don't have a problem but as a footballer he's a waste of a starting place. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Ref was bad but we were worse. Maybe when you're struggling it's a good plan to not make every third pass a backheel or speculative 40 yard drive?

When I re-entered the thread I saw some were calling for Henderson off, with Fabinho and Thiago putting in generous 4/10 performances. Get back on twitter you clueless fuckers.

1 minute ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

I don't know why Hendo gets so much stick and Fabinho doesn't. Fab was the biggest villain out there when we has on which was probably why he was taken off. 

True. He was terrible today

4 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

But we’ve got 8 midfielders as Ardja says, we’ll be fine. How many out already? How many not good enough? How many ageing? 

Midfield was always the problem, it’s what will do for us. It’s nowhere near good enough. As good as Thiago is you just can’t rely on him to stay fit. As has been said if we don’t address midfield ( I thought we needed one top midfielder but I think we need two) you can forget about it.