You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone’s Having a Real Laugh - How Long Until They ‘Bin Bag’ Ten Hag?

3 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Watching Harry Maguire languidly 'controlling' things at the back last night was hilarious. A relic of a bygone era and a poster boy for everything that is modern Manchester United. I particularly enjoyed 7 Hag's constipated face when they first equalised, then got the winner. 

Let us never forget that Mr Maguire cost more than Virgil Van Dijk.  

• Haha 4

So the Mancs have played 17 games so far this season, they have lost nine of them and won eight, zero draws. 

Seven of the eight wins have been with just the one goal as well, most of them lucky as fuck. 

Nine losses after 17 games is truly awful for them, but the funny thing is that the results do not give a fair reflection of how abysmal they have really been. 

They will finish bottom of their CL group, but if they by some miracle should finish third, Id love to meet them in the Europa League just to add to their misery. 

IMG_9342.jpeg

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Redder Lurtz said:

That's a great feeling. When you've forgotten they were playing and you suddenly remember and check the score. That unavoidable outburst of laughter is superb. 

Made my evening. He won't last much longer. Imo he lost the dressing room with what he did to Sancho. 

He's toast. 

55 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Watching Harry Maguire languidly 'controlling' things at the back last night was hilarious. A relic of a bygone era and a poster boy for everything that is modern Manchester United. I particularly enjoyed 7 Hag's constipated face when they first equalised, then got the winner. 

the-simpsons-heart-broken.gif

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Another BBC man claiming the red card was controversial is this absolute fucking goon. Not too surprised though. Mike Bushell abuses the right be called a fucking tit. 

d323eaf221a1-mike-bushell-strictly-launch-t.jpg

Christ, I detest that cunt. Another nonentity presenter who desperately tries to make it all about himself, no doubt looking to get on the Strictly/ I'm a Celeb... gravy train (he might already have been on these things, the boring fuck).

12 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Christ, I detest that cunt. Another nonentity presenter who desperately tries to make it all about himself, no doubt looking to get on the Strictly/ I'm a Celeb... gravy train (he might already have been on these things, the boring fuck).

Already done Strictly. Got the sympathy/well he's trying vote until he was the most shit dancer left and was fucked off quickly. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

I've just seen it on the BBC where they described it as "controversial". He just steps right away from the ball and slams his stud above the ankle of the Copenhagen player (I assume in a bid to shield the ball), which the way it bent, is lucky wasn't a broken leg. It's as easy a red as there should be with VAR and one of the examples of exactly why VAR exists. 

Aye, I just watched through the highlights and saw it, they literally have nothing to complain about, if they want some controversy I think the penalty they got was fairly soft.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Made my evening. He won't last much longer. Imo he lost the dressing room with what he did to Sancho. 

He's toast. 

I hope a new manager doesnt come in immediately so we get to watch someone like Carrick in temporary charge win 2 games on the spin and hear them demanding he gets the job permanently , in doing so making the new managers job impossible from the start     

• Upvote 1

I've never understood this ' He wasn't looking at the other player so couldn't have meant it ' mantra.

Even shit Sunday league players like me have the spatial awareness to sense an opponent and leave a foot / elbow in on them.

I like Rashord, generally, but that is a cert red card every day of the week. He actually looks at the guy coming and does him deliberately.

59 minutes ago, Manny said:

He needs more time. They were the beneficiaries of a last minute winner at the weekend then on the wrong end of it last night. You can't have one with out the other.

More time.

More time.

100%. He needs funds too, just just time. Its very difficult to get all the buys right. He also needs fans support and how the hell can they support if they are getting drenched due to the leaks? Fucking glazers.

1 hour ago, Code said:

So the Mancs have played 17 games so far this season, they have lost nine of them and won eight, zero draws. 

Seven of the eight wins have been with just the one goal as well, most of them lucky as fuck. 

Nine losses after 17 games is truly awful for them, but the funny thing is that the results do not give a fair reflection of how abysmal they have really been. 

They will finish bottom of their CL group, but if they by some miracle should finish third, Id love to meet them in the Europa League just to add to their misery. 

IMG_9342.jpeg

Even besides the poor performances in games they've won, they have been extremely lucky.

Wolves - Apology by PGMOL afterwards, for a non-penalty to Wolves.

Forest - Lucky penalty award for Rashford

Burnley - Burnley hit the post and had 62% possession.

Palace - The only one they have played well in, against Woy's reserve team. 

Brentford - 2 late, late goals by a player the manager tried to sell in the summer

Sheff Utd - No penalty given for a blatant push by Maguire. Winner from 27 yards by Dalot.

Copenhagen - Survived a missed last minute penalty

Fulham - Injury time winner 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Carra_is_legend said:

100%. He needs funds too, just just time. Its very difficult to get all the buys right. He also needs fans support and how the hell can they support if they are getting drenched due to the leaks? Fucking glazers.

Yep, he needs to raid Ajax for his former players to come in and boost morale.

I've said previously , ETH does not give off vibes of a man confident of turning them around, I do think he knows he's not lasting there and is essentially awaiting his payoff.

Era's come to an end as he himself said.

5 minutes ago, Barnesey said:

I think the red card was harsh. In the Curtis draw. Lose next time out and no European footy after Christmas 

Nah. Curtis made contact with the ball and his foot rolled up to the shin, because of physics. Rashford went reckless and high straight to the ankle.

4 hours ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

£78.3 million british pounds