You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Russia v Ukraine

Bjornebye

4 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

If you think Fred from Facebook has a better understanding of the geopolitical situation in Russia/Ukraine than some of the journalists I've posted above it sort of explains why you're constantly in the wrong.

Try reading a book mate.

One way to keep the economy rising is to have oligarchs falling. It happens.

A Russian lawmaker and ally of President Vladimir Putin was found dead under mysterious circumstances Wednesday after falling from the third floor of his home, Russian state media has reported. 

Vladimir Egorov, 46, who was a member of Putin's ruling United Russia party, plunged 30 feet to his death at his home in the town of Tobolsk, located in the western Siberian region of Tyumen Oblast.

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

A farce in four parts. The sound of a penny slowly dropping. 

20231229_130112.jpg

Which is EXACTLY why putting so much stock in journalists opinion etc is close to meaningless. Fast forward 3 months and the weathercocks will have something new to write about.

Most journalists are experts in absolutely fuck all. You can't bet everything on the flavour of the month. I mean that dope above can't make his mind up. It's fuck all to do with the penny dropping.

You sit there rubbing your hands together when you make 90% of your posts don't you?

"I SHOWED THEM! LOOK AT HOW SMART AND MORALLY SUPERIOR I AM"

1 hour ago, TheSire said:

Which is EXACTLY why putting so much stock in journalists opinion etc is close to meaningless. Fast forward 3 months and the weathercocks will have something new to write about.

Most journalists are experts in absolutely fuck all. You can't bet everything on the flavour of the month. I mean that dope above can't make his mind up. It's fuck all to do with the penny dropping.

You sit there rubbing your hands together when you make 90% of your posts don't you?

"I SHOWED THEM! LOOK AT HOW SMART AND MORALLY SUPERIOR I AM"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Kemp

I take it you haven't read his book.

6 hours ago, Gnasher said:

A farce in four parts. The sound of a penny slowly dropping. 

20231229_130112.jpg

Have you read those articles? You shitpost headlines that suit your agenda, most likely fed to you by your handlers which is why you have never read the articles.

So I'll enlighten you - These are his final thoughts in the Dec 28th article.

If Russia defeats Ukraine, it will be due to half-hearted support from the US and Europe – upon which Kyiv is wholly dependent – largely because of an unfounded fear of Putin. Israel is also dependent on US support, which in turn is influenced to some extent by America’s allies in Europe. Their backing for Israel is already wavering in the face of a concerted propaganda campaign, as well as fear of Iran.

Our priority should not be on pusillanimously trying to avoid escalation, but on doing everything we possibly can to ensure our allies win.

So his summary is exactly what I have been saying. Maybe he takes his opinions from me? But I am guessing you didn't read his thoughts and just focused on the headlines. I'm also guessing it wasn't you who put together that collage, but got it from a right wing, Russian supporting forum - or your handler.

17 minutes ago, M_B said:

Have you read those articles? You shitpost headlines that suit your agenda, most likely fed to you by your handlers which is why you have never read the articles.

So his summary is exactly what I have been saying. Maybe he takes his opinions from me? But I am guessing you didn't read his thoughts and just focused on the headlines. I'm also guessing it wasn't you who put together that collage, but got it from a right wing, Russian supporting forum - or your handler.

The reason he only repost from twitter. He is just click bait. 

24 minutes ago, M_B said:

slow.jpg

48 minutes ago, M_B said:

"fed by your handlers". Espionage night over Army cadets was it? 

You and others got caught up in the tidal wave of propaganda and film star Zelensky status that you lost the compass they gave you on your weekend cadet course. You've been proved wrong time and time again, although I did try to temper all your exuberance. Nevermind. Admire your optimistic nature  

As for the articles  At least Kemps got the good sense to realise where the winds blowing and alter his position accordingly to the events He's right in one respect. You think western aid is open ended? 

Anyway here's another 'Russian shill" for you to dismiss; and to save  yourself, I have read it. 

https://asiatimes.com/2023/12/zelensky-needs-to-go-before-ukraine-collapses/?s=09

Here's the 'shill'

https://yorktowninstitute.org/fellows/stephen-bryen/

12 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

How's the Ukrainian recruitment drive going? Wasn't it you who only recently said they didn't have a manpower shortage?  Who told you that? Your Aussie mate of Facebook? 

Is there anything that does not go over your head? That was not even aimed at you.

More importantly, Mediazona updated Russain casualties identified by name , steady hogh numbers continue with new 1175 names registered in two weeks so their total is now 40,599.

https://en.zona.media/article/2022/05/11/casualties_eng

6 minutes ago, SasaS said:

Is there anything that does not go over your head? That was not even aimed at you.

More importantly, Mediazona updated Russain casualties identified by name , steady hogh numbers continue with new 1175 names registered in two weeks so their total is now 40,599.

You answered me when I remarked on Ukraine running out of manpower. Zelensky has just told the army to go on recruitment drive. You were wrong, again. But nevermind.

8 minutes ago, SasaS said:

What are the Ukrainian numbers? I don't think they are published.