You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Russia v Ukraine

Bjornebye

6 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Russia takes appropriate measures against NATO the way I take appropriate measures about my weight. 

He was on Russian TV yesterday, talking shit for about 4 hours. These commies don't half like the sound of their own voices  Castro loved a good natter.

At the risk of upsetting a few. More on that grenade attack. If this report is true it appears the attack was carried out by  disgruntled war veteran.

Apparently their are increasing amounts of anti war protests across Russia. 

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

At the risk of upsetting a few. More on that grenade attack. If this report is true it appears the attack was carried out by  disgruntled war veteran.

Apparently their are increasing amounts of anti war protests across Russia. 

Fucking hell - that’s horrible! Could have warned about the video there mate - was not expecting that. 

What the fuck is going on with people blocking funding meant for Ukraine??

Im sure there will be people who can explain it properly, but the republican cunts blocking Biden’s funding and using it as leverage for their border control debate is fucking horrendous. 

And if that wasn’t enough, Hungary have now blocked the EU money from reaching Ukraine. They should be fucking ejected from the EU. 

I’m fuming at all that - imagine how you’d feel as a Ukrainian. 2 in a week. What the fuck is with all this??

9 minutes ago, Curly said:

Im sure there will be people who can explain it properly, but the republican cunts blocking Biden’s funding and using it as leverage for their border control debate is fucking horrendous. 

And if that wasn’t enough, Hungary have now blocked the EU money from reaching Ukraine. They should be fucking ejected from the EU. 

I’m fuming at all that - imagine how you’d feel as a Ukrainian. 2 in a week. What the fuck is with all this??

Russian money.

15 minutes ago, Curly said:

The EU money should be passed without Orban in the New Year and I think the yanks are going to tie in Ukraine with Israel. Although I might be wrong.

45 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Russian money.

38 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

The EU money should be passed without Orban in the New Year and I think the yanks are going to tie in Ukraine with Israel. Although I might be wrong.

If he keeps costing up to Putin and blocking the wishes of the EU, surely he’s at risk of getting Hungary fucked off from the bloc?

The fucking face on him when he was talking to Zelensky the other day has wound me up no end. Fat, arrogant cunt

5 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Tiktok is sinister as fuck. The Chinese own it and over there it shows stuff like science experiments, over here the algorithms show things like people hitting themselves over the head with pans.

Amazing the stupid things people will do for entertainment or attention.

Reminds me a bit of Bill Hicks and American Gladiators back in the day.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Tiktok is sinister as fuck. The Chinese own it and over there it shows stuff like science experiments, over here the algorithms show things like people hitting themselves over the head with pans.

The type of experiments where they reanimate corpses, or just normal stuff?

I think the Chinese generally regard us as being thick as fuck, and I suspect that if they look at our social media it isn't without good reason.

• Upvote 1

20231218_230350.jpg

The EU announces its 12th round of sanctions. Energy costs here are due to rise again in January. 

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2023/02/russia-ukraine-war-energy-costs/

As the report states, as well as the doubling of energy costs their is the add on of indirectly increased prices which affect the poor and have plunged millions into poverty. So let's hope this of sanctions round work better than the other eleven. Our European leaders seem to think they are in some type of game of thrones contest.

Meanwhile. Unemployment in Russia is at an historic low.

Whilst wages have increased by 15%. The economy is in danger of overheating.

20231219_055857.jpg

20231219_055807.jpg