You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

US Election 2020 Thread

Bjornebye

9 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Ha ha. Donny Jr has deleted his GOP tweet, the little shitweasel.

Twitter have disabled sharing on him saying this:

The best thing for America’s future is for

to go to total war over this election to expose all of the fraud, cheating, dead/no longer in state voters, that has been going on for far too long. It’s time to clean up this mess & stop looking like a banana republic!

3 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

to go to total war over this election to expose all of the fraud, cheating, dead/no longer in state voters, that has been going on for far too long. It’s time to clean up this mess & stop looking like a banana republic!

The irony.

5 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

By war, does he really mean guns, tanks, bombs, soldiers etc?

Or rather a full-scale legal battle?  

22 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Not sure suggesting you’ve put three ringers on the Supreme Court bench and name-checking one of them who you expect to ‘come through’ for you is the way to go.

Name checking a justice like that surely has to mean that that judge would need to recuse herself from any case that came before her as it brings into question 1 her impartiality and 2 the judicial branches impartiality also. But, its trumps America and its honour system of a constitution is useless when he's involved

It's quite something to check out Trump - the 'leader of the free world' - on his Twitter feed and to see so many Tweets blocked and disputed. The President of the United States of America, formerly one of the most prestigious offices in world politics, reduced to SHOUTING lies on Twitter and being blocked for being a lying cunt. Quite, quite amazing. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Trump to make remarks at 11:30 pm UK time. 

'We've ran the greatest campaign in history and we won the greatest election in history by the biggest margin every seen in the world. Really, folks, it's yuge. Trust me. It looks as though the democrats are responsible for the biggest fraud this country has ever seen, trust me, I know, it's big, it's really big and I know, trust me, it's a yuge injustice but we did win big, bigger than ever before, trust me, it's really big. Chinaaa'. 

29 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Not sure suggesting you’ve put three ringers on the Supreme Court bench and name-checking one of them who you expect to ‘come through’ for you is the way to go.

Based on the rulings country wide the judges appear to be following the law regardless of how inbred they are. Amy Coney Barrett maybe a cunt but she's a judge first and foremost. She has a history of shooting down these type of claims. It would be hilarious to hear to say I don't need you no more Donald now get fucked.

3 minutes ago, Lee909 said:
Pennsylvania has 326k postal votes to count. President Trump is ahead by 90k but Biden has been getting 75% of postal votes because that's how he encouraged his supporters to vote & Trump didn’t. So around 250k votes could land with Biden and that would give him the White House.

Amazing. It would be fucking beautiful wouldn't it!

I can't imagine why Trump wants postal votes invalidated