Quantcast
Everton 2 Liverpool 2 (Oct 17 2020) - Page 3 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
tlw content

Everton 2 Liverpool 2 (Oct 17 2020)

6 minutes ago, an tha said:

Never known such a deep and lasting sense of anger and injustice about decisions made.

We've simply been robbed fucking blind, and that dinotwat mongrel Pickford has got away with an assault on VVD and of course to compound it the worlds best centre half is crocked for the season.

Spewing does not even get close....I hope every single one of our players carries the same burning sense of injustice and they use it as fuel to go out and win the fucking lot.

Obviously I hope this too. But Virgil played every minute of last season and played all but 30mins v Southampton the season before. Its no coincidence we've amassed 196 points over the course of that period. He's the cog that holds it all together. He was the catalyst that made us contenders again. He cannot be replaced because his equal simply doesn't exist.

They have potentially derailed our title defence with 1 reckless assault. And it will probably be their greatest achievement this season. It will go down in BS folklore.

Fuck them.

1 hour ago, Red Banjo said:

Obviously I hope this too. But Virgil played every minute of last season and played all but 30mins v Southampton the season before. Its no coincidence we've amassed 196 points over the course of that period. He's the cog that holds it all together. He was the catalyst that made us contenders again. He cannot be replaced because his equal simply doesn't exist.

They have potentially derailed our title defence with 1 reckless assault. And it will probably be their greatest achievement this season. It will go down in BS folklore.

Fuck them.

Oh aye - agree.

Carra was on sky before this Leeds game with some just unreal stats about how since VVD has been in team we have improved on things like goals conceded from corners by massive amounts.

Just every stat is better and much better because of his presence....Alisson of course boost them too, which is being overlooked in the analysis that is being done by Carra etc....but it is of course massively down to VVD that our goals let in per game has reduced, number of chances we face has reduced, number of goals we let in from corners has reduced, number of goals we have let in from crosses has reduced, number of goals we have scored off corners has increased.

All adding up to a massive, massive part of  the difference between where we were and where we are.

We'll miss him so badly at both ends...he is also the 2nd highest scoring defender in PL in his time with us.

Fucking rat bastard Pickford.

It is just such a seismic loss.

Apparently, Coote didn’t know Pickford could be sent despite the offside. I just don’t believe that, pretty fundamental. Otherwise, I could wait until the ball’s out of play before twatting the guy I didn’t much like. 

He must be bent. 

5 hours ago, Barnesey said:

Apparently, Coote didn’t know Pickford could be sent despite the offside. I just don’t believe that, pretty fundamental. Otherwise, I could wait until the ball’s out of play before twatting the guy I didn’t much like. 

He must be bent. 

Of course he is corrupt. No other explanation. 

4 hours ago, DJLJ said:

Of course he is corrupt. No other explanation. 

I refuse to believe that this guy hasn't had it in for us since Robbo and Klopp ranting at him after the Burnley game and his decision not to award the penalty last season. As if he's not sat in his little room going "have some of that"

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Barnesey said:

He must be bent. 

Exactly that- essentially saying he could have lamped Van Dijk because he was offside.  

16 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

I refuse to believe that this guy hasn't had it in for us since Robbo and Klopp ranting at him after the Burnley game and his decision not to award the penalty last season. As if he's not sat in his little room going "have some of that"

I genuinely believe that there is no such thing as an impartial referee. They all support a team and they all hold grudges.