You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Champions Of Everything - Preseason - 2020/21

Lario

1 hour ago, Creator Supreme said:

The feelgood factor of the title win is fading fast! If this is backup we need better back up! And why is Karius on the bench? Pay his contract up and fuck him off!

You didn’t enjoy any of the ride to the title win, so surely you’re thrilled to be unhappy again this soon?

5 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Happy to be unhappy? No because then I'm unhappy, I'm bored of that!

No, being happy and unhappy at the same time isn't possible. If you're happy, you're not unhappy. If you're unhappy, you're not happy. I reckon you're not unhappy which makes you happy.

10 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Imagine my surprise, 2-1 down when i started doing the dishes. 7-2 up to the reds when i finished. Pans look sparkling too, which is nice.

Origi did well, for a shit stroker.

8 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

?

8 minutes ago, magicrat said:

He rubs his turds ??

8 minutes ago, Elite said:

A shit stroker? That's some fucked up fetish.

A shit striker.

I honestly think that if Curtis Jones had been at Derby, say, or Fulham, and been playing well in the Championship and we'd just bought him for 30m, our fans would be way more relaxed about our squad. Excited, even.

There's something about him. I think he's going to start for us for a long time. Maybe this is the season where he's eased in at the beginning, but I wouldn't feel nervous at all to see his name on the team sheet as a starter in a big league game.

• Upvote 3

53 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

I honestly think that if Curtis Jones had been at Derby, say, or Fulham, and been playing well in the Championship and we'd just bought him for 30m, our fans would be way more relaxed about our squad. Excited, even.

There's something about him. I think he's going to start for us for a long time. Maybe this is the season where he's eased in at the beginning, but I wouldn't feel nervous at all to see his name on the team sheet as a starter in a big league game.

This. If his attitude is right he’ll be a great player. And if someone can influence his attitude in the right way it’s Klopp.