You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cancel Culture

aRdja

On 20/03/2022 at 17:52, Boss said:

This Pete Davidson fella must have a 15-inch knob if he's gone from Ariana Grande to Kim Kardashian. He looks like he's dying of AIDS. What the fuck!

4D4C459C00000578-0-image-a-73_1529146121

One for the Punching above his Weight thread.

Still not up there with David Spade though. 

On 20/03/2022 at 22:52, Boss said:

This Pete Davidson fella must have a 15-inch knob if he's gone from Ariana Grande to Kim Kardashian. He looks like he's dying of AIDS. What the fuck!

4D4C459C00000578-0-image-a-73_1529146121

And Kate Beckinsale...

Here she is with the massive shithouse aids beast -

Pete-Davidson-Kate-Beckinsale-kiss-Promo

200w.gif?cid=82a1493brugwv7grmof5onnckh9

On 22/03/2022 at 13:32, Section_31 said:

Well, I'd never heard of it until this. And I start to wonder how much of it is manufactured to boost sales.  

But aside from that, school governor boards are a magnet for Mary Whitehouse types, not really an accurate cross section of society.  

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

Rich people getting away with shit shocker.  Has he never heard of Roman Polanski?   

I dunno about that; Will Smith is considerably richer than Kyle Rittenhouse and - for some reason I can't quite put my finger on - he's facing more consequences for his actions.

3 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I dunno about that; Will Smith is considerably richer than Kyle Rittenhouse and - for some reason I can't quite put my finger on - he's facing more consequences for his actions.

What errant fucking bollocks.  I mean one had a trial, one hasn’t primarily because he wasn’t arrested.  He was asked to leave, decided he didn’t want to, so stayed.  

43 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

What errant fucking bollocks.  I mean one had a trial, one hasn’t primarily because he wasn’t arrested.  He was asked to leave, decided he didn’t want to, so stayed.  

Fucking hell!

One killed two people and got away with it. The other slapped someone and had to leave a job.

And the word is "arrant".

7 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Fucking hell!

One killed two people and got away with it. The other slapped someone and had to leave a job.

And the word is "arrant".

One defended himself and was found not guilty.   No crime

One slapped someone. Crime.  

This isn’t difficult.  

Good catch though.  

Edit:  I was right, I used the correct word. 

8 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

One defended himself and was found not guilty.   No crime

One slapped someone. Crime.  

This isn’t difficult.  

Good catch though.  

Edit:  I was right, I used the correct word. 

Fucking hell, you're a weird cunt when you've got your troll head on. I'm sure it's a great consolation to the families of the people Rittenhouse shot dead that no crime was committed. I might write to them and say "it could have been worse, they might have been slapped". 

And since you insist that you meant that word, I'll have you know that my bollocks don't stray or misbehave. Not at my age.

17 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Fucking hell, you're a weird cunt when you've got your troll head on. I'm sure it's a great consolation to the families of the people Rittenhouse shot dead that no crime was committed. I might write to them and say "it could have been worse, they might have been slapped". 

And since you insist that you meant that word, I'll have you know that my bollocks don't stray or misbehave. Not at my age.

My troll head? You’re the one who brought up Rittenhouse and contrasted his treatment to Smith.  Talk about fucking bollocks.  

2 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

It could be envy; or he could be one of those prissy types who thinks that belting one out in public isn't all that.

Don't get me wrong, CK's behaviour was scummy, even if he did ask for permission first (as if that would make it alright). But there are many on Twitter claiming he sexually assaulted people, which seems to me to demean the real victims of rape and sexual violence. 

3 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

ARCHAICLITERARY
travelling in search of adventure.
"that same lady errant"

Kudos if it's this definition.

28 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Don't get me wrong, CK's behaviour was scummy, even if he did ask for permission first (as if that would make it alright). But there are many on Twitter claiming he sexually assaulted people, which seems to me to demean the real victims of rape and sexual violence. 

how?