You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Keir Starmer

rb14

England under Starmer will be better than this shit, I don't think even his most ardent critics would contest that.

One thing starmer isn't and has never been, is corrupt. He's not a crook like Johnson and all these other twats. That's why he was happy for that "currygate" bollocks to be investigated, because he knew he'd done nothing wrong, knew with a capital K.

Also, I've said before, Starmer doesn't and can't rule Labour with an iron fist, he serves at the party's pleasure.

The rank and file troops that make up the Labour movement, be they councillors, members, supporters or MPs, cannot possibly be any worse than what tory MPs are left now, or the gobshite members who foisted truss on us.

• Upvote 2

Starmers been bought  The Labour Party has been sold. Its obvious why Israel gets zero criticism. One of Labours head honchos was even asking if people wanted to donate to the  "We believe in Israel" charity he runs.

If you really believe Starmer and this crew are squeaky clean you may end up both embarrassed and disappointed. He's a man who's word means absolutely nothing.

https://5pillarsuk.com/2020/04/17/keir-starmer-received-50k-from-pro-israel-lobbyist/

https://electronicintifada.net/content/secret-document-reveals-israel-lobbys-dominance-labour/36591

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/keir-starmers-donations-car-industry-motoring-revealed-oil-protests/

Just seen parts of the speech he gave yesterday. Some surreal tale about his sister saving money by taking sandwiches to the pub so not spending on a meal  He's pulling the old frugal card Thatcher liked to pull. Some are unfortunate enough to remember the old milk snatcher storming around an outdoor veg market looking for the best value fruit and veg. It was an utter load of bollocks then and it's still a load of bollocks now.

Starmer's gaslighting. He's taking people for fools. Private finance and public finance are oranges and apple's. When he's says every penny will be guarded he means for us and our public services not for them. They all still enjoy the trappings. Rachel Reeves was reprimanded for going four grand over on the commons credit card and she will soon be appointed his chancellor. Home made sandwiches were obviously not for her.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/jul/01/iain-duncan-smith-among-19-mps-to-have-official-credit-card-suspended

Having read the article, and the fact it was in the Torygraph, it's pretty obvious what he was trying to do, which was to draw a distinction between a Tory leader who was strong, successful on her own terms and who got on with things, and the current Tory leader, who, by contrast, is weak, hesitant, and in hoc to the different wings of his party. A fair point to make in itself - it's not as if we don't say similar shit on here about Tories who "at least had convictions", "at least showed compassion" etc, even sometimes in contrast to Labour leaders. I've even seen people here talking up the likes up Rory Stewart, Ken Clarke and Crispin Blunt to make points about other politicians they don't like.

But it was never going to be received that way. It was always going to be portrayed as a Thatcher love-in by his opponents, even though they know the point he was making. And Starmer should have known that. It was also never likely to win over any Thatcher-loving Tories who read the Torygraph anyway, so I don't really see what he was gaining from it, aside from trolling the left. 

A misstep here, then, although I'm still supporting Labour and hoping they win big next year because I want the Tories out and dead and buried.

12 minutes ago, Strontium said:

What point are you making here?

You think Jewish Labour should hide their Jewishness?

Most of the people on that list shouldn't be linked with the Labour Party. Margaret Hodge recently said she worked to stop a Labour government.

To answer your question She/they do not need to hide her Jewishness and nor does she. She speaks of little else.

Mandleson and Streeting should fuck off as well. 

13 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

To answer your question She/they do not need to hide her Jewishness and nor does she.

So why highlight the Jewish Labour Movement symbol then? What was the rationale behind that?

They've been affiliated to Labour since the days when Labour MPs numbered in single figures, maybe it's not them who has no place being linked with Labour? Just a thought.

1 minute ago, Strontium said:

So why highlight the Jewish Labour Movement symbol then? What was the rationale behind that?

They've been affiliated to Labour since the days when Labour MPs numbered in single figures, maybe it's not them who has no place being linked with Labour? Just a thought.

I'm not in the Labour Party and if you're referring to Corbyn, he didn't try to knowingly win the Tories an election. Hodge should be thrown out. Mandleson shouldn't be anywhere near the party  Bridget Phillipson is OK. Most of the rest of them are turncoats.

That symbol looks stupid. 

Speaking of Jews within the Labour Party I can guarantee none of the torylite zionists on that poster would contemplate making a speech like below. 

If a current Labour MP made a speech in the house of commons now he'd find himself out of the party. Shows how far the Labour Party has fallen. Its lost its moral compass.

Fantastic speech this.

pp

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

Speaking of Jews within the Labour Party I can guarantee none of the torylite zionists on that poster would contemplate making a speech like below. 

If a current Labour MP made a speech in the house of commons now he'd find himself out of the party. Shows how far the Labour Party has fallen. Its lost its moral compass.

Fantastic speech this.

pp

Superb.

21 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Before I even watched that I knew it wouldn't show "Starmer’s car ramming protesters".

This is why so much of what you post goes down my mental toilet Gnasher. There's nuggets of truth occasionally but covered in tonnes of dung.

It's actually a comment directed at who I said it was directed at, Luke Akehurst, he posted the tweet not me. You're playing the man and not the ball again. You're looking into things that are simply not there. If you look where its being discussed on the Israel thread I defended Starmer and I haven't levelled any criticism towards him here.

Akehurst on the other hand is a fuxking chump who should be told to sling his hook  Hes a bad  troublemaker. You think tweets like this against a Labour MP on the day the main news story on the BBC is men paraded naked in front of armed Israeli soldiers is helpful to the Labour Party?

Unlike Akehurst, Sultana is an MP who's been democratically elected. She is voicing the concerns of the constituents she represents. As she should. 

20231208_075856.jpg

44 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

It's actually a comment directed at who I said it was directed at, Luke Akehurst, he posted the tweet not me. You're playing the man and not the ball again. You're looking into things that are simply not there. If you look where its being discussed on the Israel thread I defended Starmer and I haven't levelled any criticism towards him here.

Akehurst on the other hand is a fuxking chump who should be told to sling his hook  Hes a bad  troublemaker. You think tweets like this against a Labour MP on the day the main news story on the BBC is men paraded naked in front of armed Israeli soldiers is helpful to the Labour Party?

Unlike Akehurst, Sultana is an MP who's been democratically elected. She is voicing the concerns of the constituents she represents. As she should. 

20231208_075856.jpg

He really is one hate filled horrible little Zionist dickhead