You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

General Election 2019

Bjornebye

Who are you voting for?   

142 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

14 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

I Morgan is hardly the best person to be challenging anyone on fake news but Just in case anyone missed this on GMTV this morning.

Its not often I give Piers Morgan credit but he tore notSoCleverly a new arsehole there.

I can't stand that cunt. Kay Burley tore it wider...

...later on. He must have wet himself and shit out of the interview.

Are main stream media finally holding these cunts to account?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I don’t think there’s any doubt at all that at this point Sky News are much more impartial than the BBC. 

Apart from when Jon Craig is on.

I reckon that Lewis Goodall might be a sneaky lefty you know. Or, he’s just impartial and fair.

3 hours ago, moof said:

You are confusing matters. The main takeaway is very, very easy to comprehend. It has nothing to do with telling people which way to vote, it has everything to do with offering them two credible options. 

I am a bit thick and cant master multi quoting.

You said this -

Why is that sensible but the exact same policy but with labour’s deal instead of Boris’ is incomprehensibly complicated? You are taking the piss, surely

Right, one last fucking time. Stronts suggestion was not the exact same policy , it was different in a number of ways. I dont want to go on a full "youre a thick cunt" but fucking hell.

Labours policy is to offer a referendum, yes. with 2 options, yes. The way Labour presents its views on Brexit in a GE, the decision to negotiate another deal and the decision which side of a referendum to support after the re-negotiation are ALL part of Labours policy. Stronts hypothetical policy is entirely different, not exactly the same, to what is the current policy i.e come out now and back remain, forget renegotiation, forget special conferences. 

You know this but dont want to lose face. I know I can be tedious but you are taking it to another level

Alright, I mistyped. Hands up. I accidentally typed “exact” and that was wrong and bad of me.

The overriding point stands and you are still getting bogged down in semantics and granular details over some hypothetical “more sensible” policy 

1 minute ago, moof said:

Alright, I mistyped. Hands up. I accidentally typed “exact” and that was wrong and bad of me.

The overriding point stands and you are still getting bogged down in semantics and granular details over some hypothetical “more sensible” policy 

So the rest of the policy is just granular detail, fucki......ah fuck it, if that helps you save face, lets go with it. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, A Red said:

So the rest of the policy is just granular detail, fucki......ah fuck it, if that helps you save face, lets go with it. 

You are a tedious cunt I’ll give you that. The policy is very fucking simple. The only way you wouldn’t be able to understand it is if you are completely bogged down in inconsequential little details. Like, “why won’t they tell people which way to vote”

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

Tom Watson standing down as an MP.

Must...not...gloat....

Pleasantly surprised at the tone of a lot of the lefties he's flung shit at (and vice versa) over the years. There's a lot of "thanks for... something to do with Murdoch and something about gambling... best wishes for the future".

Minimal gloating. 

10 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Pleasantly surprised at the tone of a lot of the lefties he's flung shit at (and vice versa) over the years. There's a lot of "thanks for... something to do with Murdoch and something about gambling... best wishes for the future".

Minimal gloating. 

Early days but I have been impressed with the discipline shown by Labour spokespeople since the election was called  and the way they have tried to broaden the discussions away from just Brexit.

19 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Minimal gloating. 

I think word went out to keep reactions moderate and not provide ammunition to the usual suspects.

• Upvote 1