You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

General Election 2019

Bjornebye

Who are you voting for?   

142 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

39 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

For my sins, I have been following Cleverly closely for some while. 

Whilst he has apologised for certain individual MPs comments/actions (Mogg most recently), I have never seen seen/heard him apologise/admit that the Conservative party itself has every had a bad policy or done anything wrong strategically ever. 

I am at the point now where when the Tories fuck up and I hear he is on to defend the fuck up I look forward to it, as I know he will never admit it was a fuck up and just makes himself and the Tories look worse. 

I do believe that makes my life sad.

Reminds me of someone we know 

27 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

I dont know what time the story originally broke but I posted that BBC link at 09:00 today.  I've been randomly in and out if the BBC website all morning and each time the timestamp on the article has changed. 

As I type, according to the latest timestamp the article is only 29 minutes old. Surely the good old impartial BBC arent going out of their way to keep the item near the top of the page ?

And as if by magic it now two minutes.

He was interviewed on R4 I think just after 730am IIRC, so its not long after that....

1 hour ago, Scooby Dudek said:

For my sins, I have been following Cleverly closely for some while. 

Whilst he has apologised for certain individual MPs comments/actions (Mogg most recently), I have never seen seen/heard him apologise/admit that the Conservative party itself has every had a bad policy or done anything wrong strategically ever. 

I am at the point now where when the Tories fuck up and I hear he is on to defend the fuck up I look forward to it, as I know he will never admit it was a fuck up and just makes himself and the Tories look worse. 

I do believe that makes my life sad.

"Right james all set for Good Morning Britain, we've covered what you want to achieve in the interview, whats the worse case scenario?"

"Well, I guess its if I make myself look like a twat, the tories cunts, Morgan good, Starmer statesmanship like and completely deflect any problems i'd like to point out in Labours brexit policy"

Full fucking house.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

He's totally incompetent. Unfortunately many voters just look at headlines and not the discussions which follow. The Tory party are playing on people's stupidity, much like Trump did in the US elections. 

1 hour ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

I dont know what time the story originally broke but I posted that BBC link at 09:00 today.  I've been randomly in and out if the BBC website all morning and each time the timestamp on the article has changed. 

As I type, according to the latest timestamp the article is only 29 minutes old. Surely the good old impartial BBC arent going out of their way to keep the item near the top of the page ?

And as if by magic it now two minutes.

Just when you though Austin couldn't go any lower he's now teamed up with (alleged but who quit the party rather than challenge the allegations) sex pest and all round supporter of the Saudi heap choppers John Woodcock

EIxHINNWsAUnoPc.jpg

1 minute ago, Stickman said:

Just when you though Austin couldn't go any lower he's now teamed up with (alleged but who quit the party rather than challenge the allegations) sex pest and all round supporter of the Saudi heap choppers John Woodcock

EIxHINNWsAUnoPc.jpg

Desperate to keep themselves relevant.

Guest Pistonbroke
39 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

When the whole canteen struggles to keep a straight face when you send the dim new lad to get a tin of tartan paint. 

EIxd7jPW4AAngYX.jpeg

Looks like someone has just told him they pissed in his Tetley's. 

It's mad that when a Labour politician does something wrong there's calls for that person to be kicked out. But, when it's a Tory, it seems that just an apology will do. All sorted. Move on. Be it Rees-Mogg, Bridgen, Johnson himself or, the latest one, "keep your knickers on" Nick Conrad. Who has just been congratulated by the party Chairman, Brandon Lewis, for his candidacy nomination. 

On another note, I've just seen Ian Austin's interview on Sky. What an awful twat of a creature he is. 

If you say US interfere in other countries - Well obviously

If you say Iran interfere in other countries - Well obviously

If you say Russia interfere in other countries - Well obviously

If you say Saudi interfere in other countries - Well obviously

If you say Israel interfere in other countries - Anti-Semitic 

Is that how it works ?

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
7 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

If you say US interfere in other countries - Well obviously

If you say Iran interfere in other countries - Well obviously

If you say Turkey interfere in other countries - Well obviously

If you say Saudi interfere in other countries - Well obviously

If you say Israel interfere in other countries - Anti-Semitic 

Is that how it works ?

Russia interfere with other countries- Sweep the report findings under the carpet until an appropriate time.