You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, an tha said:

GHN5bUlWsAE_0pW?format=jpg&name=900x900

I'd like to see this happen 3 more times this season .  If the injuries could all fuck off & the refs stop being cunts maybe, just maybe it could happen. 

I’ve started doing fist pumps to each of the kitchen’s four walls when I complete Wordle. I sometimes pretend I’m not going to do it towards the fridge side and then put my hand behind my ear  and give three massive final ones. 

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...

Restaurant looks nice.

https://the-mote.co.uk/

While most people in the restaurant took the chance to get a picture with the German football legend, one diner was not convinced that he was the real deal and instead thought he was a lookalike. According to general manager Lindsey McAsey, the woman inadvertently put her foot in her mouth when discussing the football manager's teeth.

Lindsey said: "One lady though he was a lookalike, so said oh your teeth are much better than the real one. She went upstairs to eat and was informed he was the real deal, so swiftly came back down and said I'm so so sorry. He found it hilarious!"

Could you see Pep's wife doing this? I doubt it.

Lindsey admits a significant part of the evening for her was how "appreciative" and down-to-earth the family were. She explained: "They were so ordinary and super appreciative that they got in somewhere, and were really chatty.

"They could see I hadn't staffed for that busy a night and Klopp's wife was helping bring the dirty plates to the table. My hubby said we'll give you a job and she said I'd love to work here. How lovely."

The general manager, whose son (a Man City supporter) and girlfriend came down to get a picture with Klopp too, said the staff treated him 'normally' - apart from "queues of kids outside wanting his autograph".

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Could you see Pep's wife doing this? I doubt it.

Fucking no chance in fact no way baldy gets his photo with the staff he’s more likely to complain about the food and get away without paying then the press report how he was mistreated 

4 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

danny mills,I know.saying his record "isnt that good"

That would be the former Cheats defender then bad mouthing the best manager in the Premier league. 

No agenda here though , the fucking gobshite isn't fit to lick Jurgens shoes .

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tj hooker said:

That would be the former Cheats defender then bad mouthing the best manager in the Premier league. 

No agenda here though , the fucking gobshite isn't fit to lick Jurgens shoes .

Wont be long before his statue is outside the Empti with all the other greats