You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Celtic Fan Dead?

Bjornebye

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

It speaks for itself. 

Still no clue.

Anyway, my stance is that I want you to stop the sectarian stuff. The next time you do it I will ask admin to ask you to stop, not behind your back but the thread I see you do it in. This shit shouldn't be here.

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, A Red said:

Still no clue.

Anyway, my stance is that I want you to stop the sectarian stuff. The next time you do it I will ask admin to ask you to stop, not behind your back but the thread I see you do it in. This shit shouldn't be here.

Hahahaha Tory grass. 

“hun” isn’t sectarian. You fucking weird little gobshite. Put me on ignore go on 

15 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahahaha Tory grass. 

“hun” isn’t sectarian. You fucking weird little gobshite. Put me on ignore go on 

Just saying “hun” isn’t sectarian isn't an argument. Blathering on about Wolverhampton isnt either, its been pointed out to you numerous times

The last two pages are a prime example of why I can't be bothered with supporting Celtic like I used to. 

Both sets of fans are just tedious bellends who have nothing better to do than argue over every miniscule thing. No reasonable person gives a fuck who won the Battle of the Boyne.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Just now, A Red said:

Chuck all the insults you like stig it doesnt change the argument

What argument? That you’re a “ooh miss someone’s looked at me funny” crying tit? Go and punch your shed in. Put me on ignore you fucking lemon 

2 minutes ago, Em City said:

The last two pages are a prime example of why I can't be bothered with supporting Celtic like I used to. 

Both sets of fans are just tedious bellends who have nothing better to do than argue over every miniscule thing. No reasonable person gives a fuck who won the Battle of the Boyne.

I don’t give a fuck who won the battle of the boyne either. Hun isn’t a sectarian term. I don’t like Tory liars. Too many of them on here these days 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Do you want to fuck off you Tory grass? 

It isn’t. Go and cry about the rnli saving migrants or something. 

Keep going with the insults but it wont stop me calling out your bigotry and sectarianism

Rangers fans don't like the colour green like the way Evertonians go into a homicidal rage over the colour red. 

Last time I worked in Glasgow the office was not far from Ibrox and the manager there told me not to wear green. Told him I'd dress up in a st Patrick's Day jester hat and green outfit and walk around like John McClane in Die Hard With a Vengeance. 

Obviously I didn't.