You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Southampton (A) 5/4/2019

Bjornebye

Just now, niallers said:

Henderson in that position could be a huge boost for us in the run in. He's massive energy and is a fine finisher. Fuck me I'm done in. Can't be doing with 5 more of these

This is where the fun is. I'm loving this title challenge. Every match is enormous and is better than the meaningless run-ins we've had over the last few seasons. I hope it goes to the last match. Otherwise I hope City all the rest of their matches. But fuck it. I want to see the last games mean everything.

11 minutes ago, Johnlj said:

The look from Henderson towards Klopp. There's no love lost between those two anymore.

Bob paisley made rush angry and turned him into the player he became. Maybe Henderson needed a kick up the hole, or to be played in that position so he can be more effective

• Upvote 1

We may win the league. We may not. As previously stated, sit back and enjoy the ever increasingly stressful ride. 

The narrative if we don't win will be one of bottling it. But, I'm not having that at all. Particularly if we go the season losing 1 or 2 games (hopefully 1). And not after that performance tonight. Not always pretty. A bit chaotic at times. But, big, massive fucking bollocks to come from a goal behind. 

Up the mighty fucking reds! 

• Upvote 1