Quantcast
Summer 2019 Transfer Thread - Page 67 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Anubis

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

On 05/05/2019 at 14:02, Lee909 said:

Watching Derby here today and been keeping up with Wilson last few months. Seems to have gone right off the boil. Cracking first half of the season and tailed off since January. 

Really can't see him making it with us

22 now maybe a year in the Premier league might help

I've got two mates that are Derby season ticket holders and they've said that whilst he has great technique and is brilliant at set pieces, his overall game leaves a lot to be desired.   Nowhere near ready for us yet, I think an Ibe type transfer deal with a buy back clause would be the best bet for all parties. 

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp will once again attempt to sign Spain midfielder Marco Asensio, 23, from Real Madrid. (Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish)

Anyone watched much of him last year. 

Doesn't seem to have really kicked on. Its not like he is a kid at 23 and talk of huge fee's seem a bit much 

3 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp will once again attempt to sign Spain midfielder Marco Asensio, 23, from Real Madrid. (Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish)

Doesn't seem to have really kicked on. Its not like he is a kid at 23 and talk of huge fee's seem a bit much 

he is 1 of those players that needs to feel the love couple of months with klopp at melwood and he will be back to his best 

5 hours ago, Lee909 said:

I won't doubt any signing klopp and Edward make, 

But is he a bit "fancy" for us? 

We're a team of full fairly tough men. No fannies, he strikes me as someone that would put on aftershave at half time. 

Saying that, the few times I've seen him he has been pretty damn good. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, chrisbonnie said:

I won't doubt any signing klopp and Edward make, 

But is he a bit "fancy" for us? 

We're a team of full fairly tough men. No fannies, he strikes me as someone that would put on aftershave at half time. 

Saying that, the few times I've seen him he has been pretty damn good. 

Keep away from the Nivea adverts Lee .

No way should we be signing Asensio for 100m. That's madness. He's been absolute rubbish this season. You could buy Eden Hazard for 100m.

• Upvote 1

Would have though Kai Havertz would be a better option and probably half to two thirds of the price. 

Full credit to Klopp and in fairness FSG. We are now in a position were we can go and take players from Madrid. Asensio is class and auto text changes his name to baseball which is surely a sign?

Don't think they'd sell to us though

Chelsea ban upheld for transfer ban. Say they are taking it to CAS. Sounds like a stalling tactic to get summer transfers over the line. Probably spend a fortune knowing they won't spend after like Barcelona did. Hopefully FIFA refuse to allow them to register players during appeal

1 minute ago, Boss said:

We're being linked with De Ligt, Pepe and Asensio. 

I don't actually think that we need De Ligt for the money that we'd have to spend on him.

Asensio, big time, but I don't think we'd spend £100m on him either.

Chukwueze at Villarreal looks the business.

Gutting to probably miss out on the League. But, the Champions League the last 2 years makes us extremely attractive  proposition to European players, probably even moreso than being League Champions. Top players around Europe must look at that last night, the ground, the atmosphere, the players, Klopp and think, fuck I want some of that. 

1 hour ago, Boss said:

We're being linked with De Ligt, Pepe and Asensio. 

These three and the two as well for City are really just blue chips on the table -- young enough to not really be a gamble. 

I would pay market value for any of those players without thinking about how they would fit in tbh. Cream rises.

The wages on the other hand will dictate what we do as opposed to City. If someone is going to throw north of 150k a week at De Ligt then there is no value.