You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2018

DanDanShaw

Eddie will be delighted

Can sucker PPV money and 70,000 plus out of money to watch AJ destroy Povetkin(assuming he wins tonight). 

No chance he does anything to AJ. Price hurt him and caught him flush, AJ will spark him

I almost started thinking he had a chance then.

I think he did

He had him hurt and when he came out for the next round was still fucked but Price never let his hands go and let him recover. 

He was more scarred of Povetkins left than throwing his right. But he needed to push when he had him hurt

I get Povetkin is a drugs cheat but fuck me how many times do you want to say it.

Never hear them say shit about Brits that fail tests

And there is the reason Eddie wanted Wilder there

To be ambushed by Whyte

Is Wilder there then? I don’t suppose it would have been wise after his comments about wanting a body on his record.

Hope Price doesn’t think he can fight on now after a semi decent performance

Not sure there was a need for that shot. But that’s the sport you’re in lad

Povetkin had to hit him again though to be fair to finish the fight, that could have easily been the other way round and Price would have just took an 8 count and probably recovered.

Let’s be honest though, lovely fella though he is Price is absolutely dreadful

Still takes massive balls to get in the ring like he does despite what’s happened in the past, especially when he probably knows how it will end.

• Upvote 1

Hope he steps away

Seems a nice guy but he really does not have it in him to do much. 

He doesn't have it in his head as much as anything else. You can just see him second guessing himself, doesn't trust his chin or gas tank to get through. A fully confident killer boxer would not have give Foster time to get in for the standing 8 count they would have been across that ring and throwing bombs as soon as they landed. Price just stood flat footed and it gave time for Foster to get in and give him the count(as he should) and once they saw the guys legs at the start of the next round would have threw everything to put them away. price still just sat and slowly jabbed him. Need to let his hands go and didn't

Is Wilder there then? I don’t suppose it would have been wise after his comments about wanting a body on his record.

Hope Price doesn’t think he can fight on now after a semi decent performance

No he didn't come over

He knew what Eddie plan was

Anyone Wilder made a cunt of himself in a interview

Talking about when he is in the ring he isnt Wilder but the Bronze Bomber and how he wants a body on his record.

How he wants to kill a man in the ring and thought he had when a opponent was not breathing when he knocked him out

Cunt of a thing to say

Go ask Ray Mancini,Emile Griffiith or to a lesser extent Benn or Eubank how it feels to be in them fights

Cunt

What do the experts think for tonight lads? Does Joshua have too much power? Parker looks decent but has he the chin to compete?

Unless AJ gas tank goes i don't see Parker being able to beat him

Parker will need about 6 knock downs to scrape a draw on a Hearn/AJ card in the UK

I've convinced myself Joshua's going to lose tonight. I'm a sucker for hype

I just want to see Fast Eddie's face if it happened

It probably won't though

He has a rematch clause which he'd sell out easily all over again.  Either way Eddie is in the money.