You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Biggest Tech Cunt

Section_31

Biggest Tech Cunt   

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the biggest tech cunt?

• Mark Zuckerberg
    • Elon Musk
    • Bill Gates
    • Steve Jobs (deceased)

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/05/2023 at 06:31, Kepler-186 said:

Saw interview with this guy yesterday on Kussenberg. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-65582386.amp

"Humans are a bit boring - it will be like, goodbye!" That's the personal prediction - that artificial intelligence (AI) will supplant humans in many roles - from one of the most important people you've probably never heard of. 

Emad Mostaque is the British founder of the tech firm, Stability AI. It popularised Stable Diffusion, a tool that uses AI to make images from simple text instructions by analysing images found online.

Also Google are planning to use AI to publish its search results and it will hit all the online publishers.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattnovak/2023/05/11/google-is-about-to-drop-a-nuclear-bomb-on-the-online-publishing-industry/

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/jun/01/us-military-drone-ai-killed-operator-simulated-test

Might need a bit of tweaking yet...

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 07/03/2023 at 11:25, TheHowieLama said:

Cage match -- who wins?

Post image

It's on lads:

Business rivalry seemingly isn’t enough for two of the tech industry’s most powerful billionaires. Now Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg say they want to settle their scores in a cage fight.

Twitter owner and Tesla. CEO Musk recently tweeted that he would be “up for a cage fight” with Zuckerberg, the CEO of Meta. In an Instagram story Wednesday, Zuckerberg fired back by posting a screenshot of Musk’s tweet overlaid with the caption: “Send Me Location.”

Musk then responded to a tweet about the fight by Alex Heath, editor of tech news website Verge, with “Vegas Octagon” — a reference to the Las Vegas arena that hosts the Ultimate Fighting Championship.

“I have this great move that I call ‘The Walrus,’ where I just lie on top of my opponent & do nothing,” he added in a separate tweet.

Ironically Musk's cage strategy is exactly what he does in business.

It's going to be weird when none of them bleed then Zuckerberg rips Musks arm off and it's just wires hanging out. 

Can't stand either but I hope Zuckerberg batters the futuristic cunt just to fuck his ego up 

(As if it's gonna happen) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is going to exacerbate the end.

My mum is in her mid-80s. She lacks a lot of mobility and other issues. An iPad and Twitter has been a godsend for her and she’s made a lot of online friends she regularly exchanged Tweets with. If it goes she’ll be a bit lost.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Anubis said:

This is going to exacerbate the end.

My mum is in her mid-80s. She lacks a lot of mobility and other issues. An iPad and Twitter has been a godsend for her and she’s made a lot of online friends she regularly exchanged Tweets with. If it goes she’ll be a bit lost.

I think it's staying and just being rebranded.