You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Are you a sad cunt? Examples of your sad cuntedness

Tony Moanero

I recently went to a Star Trek convention and have pictures of myself on the bridge and with William Shatner.

I hear you. I went to a Star Wars convention last year and bloody loved it. Although the missus bailed on me and I went on my own.....

Also similar to yours I have a photo of me in the Millennium Falcon cockpit.

Lastly, I'm a major drum geek and spend hours looking at photos of drum kits.

• Upvote 1

I hear you. I went to a Star Wars convention last year and bloody loved it. Although the missus bailed on me and I went on my own.....

how did the gig at Ronnie's go Jon?

It was a bit weird though. Kept getting pushed and twatted with rucksacks and stuff by the Asperger's brigade, totally oblivious to the fact other human beings were present. Plus at the party afterwards there was a used tampon on the floor. Stereotypes everywhere. Got my picture taken with Shatner though whom I addressed as 'Bill', and in the shot look like I'm holding my crotch - and rightly so.

Had a second date last night, took her to dinner and a hockey game, we left her truck at the place where the restaurant was and took my car to the game, as it was no night to walk being -22C and fucking windy.

Anyway, her truck was parked about forty feet from the terminal for the 38 bus. She started her truck and came back ti my car to wait for the truck to warm up ( this is a Canadian thing, if you share a ride you ever just drop someone off, you let them stay in your warm vehicle whilst theirs warms up) and we had a good snog session with a bit of side boob grabbing on my part ( through a hockey jersyey which is not the best texture to get a good feel) , in between the snogging a bus pulled into the terminal but had not changed its destination sign...which began to annoy me as you change the sing the last stop before the terminal....

She noticed and said you're looking at that bus.... you know the driver...haha..i didnt have the heart to tell her it was signed up wrong but we went back to the necking and when it was time for her to go, ie her truck was warmed up, the bus had left.

Never did find out if he lroperly changed the sign....

• Upvote 6

Had a second date last night, took her to dinner and a hockey game, we left her truck at the place where the restaurant was and took my car to the game, as it was no night to walk being -22C and fucking windy.

Anyway, her truck was parked about forty feet from the terminal for the 38 bus. She started her truck and came back ti my car to wait for the truck to warm up ( this is a Canadian thing, if you share a ride you ever just drop someone off, you let them stay in your warm vehicle whilst theirs warms up) and we had a good snog session with a bit of side boob grabbing on my part ( through a hockey jersyey which is not the best texture to get a good feel) , in between the snogging a bus pulled into the terminal but had not changed its destination sign...which began to annoy me as you change the sing the last stop before the terminal....

She noticed and said you're looking at that bus.... you know the driver...haha..i didnt have the heart to tell her it was signed up wrong but we went back to the necking and when it was time for her to go, ie her truck was warmed up, the bus had left.

Never did find out if he lroperly changed the sign....

I'm a sad cunt for loving this post

• Upvote 1

Going to the cinema on your own is boss. You can't talk during the film anyway. Going the pub on your own is sound, too. Good book and a pint or ten.

My local has a library where you donate to charity if you borrow a book. Great way to spend an evening.

We used to call going drinking on your own "a James Bond".

how did the gig at Ronnie's go Jon?

Quality mate, couldn't have gone any better really. Seemed to go down well so hopefully will be asked to go back again. Always a good experience there. Everyone working in house at the venue is always on top form.

Shame it's £6 or so for a small bottle of beer though....

It was a bit weird though. Kept getting pushed and twatted with rucksacks and stuff by the Asperger's brigade, totally oblivious to the fact other human beings were present. Plus at the party afterwards there was a used tampon on the floor. Stereotypes everywhere. Got my picture taken with Shatner though whom I addressed as 'Bill', and in the shot look like I'm holding my crotch - and rightly so.

Oh yeah, I loved it but some of the people there you wouldn't even need to turn it up in order to steal their lunch money.

Plenty of people in costume were taking it way too seriously. I was outside having a smoke and a guy dressed up as Kylo Ren was walking round outside giving it the big'un/squaring up to everyone with people lapping it up egging him on.

His real name was probably Dave from Bognor Regis who changes before leaving the exhibition so he's not picked on during the travel home on the tube/train.

• Upvote 1

Quality mate, couldn't have gone any better really. Seemed to go down well so hopefully will be asked to go back again. Always a good experience there. Everyone working in house at the venue is always on top form.

Shame it's £6 or so for a small bottle of beer though....

Oh yeah, I loved it but some of the people there you wouldn't even need to turn it up in order to steal their lunch money.

Plenty of people in costume were taking it way too seriously. I was outside having a smoke and a guy dressed up as Kylo Ren was walking round outside giving it the big'un/squaring up to everyone with people lapping it up egging him on.

His real name was probably Dave from Bognor Regis who changes before leaving the exhibition so he's not picked on during the travel home on the tube/train.

Was it Ronnie Scott's you played?

Much as I dislike the use of that word...

...but who else would have liked to have gone on that scheduled steam train on the re-opened Settle - Carlisle line today?

Just seen that on telly. And my missus the hopeless romantic she is said " not very romantic, maybe if they were old style carriages "

Happy Valentines Day.

I spent a good year painting a Battle of Waterloo airfix model and soldiers I bought from the Royal Green Jackets museum online.

• Upvote 1

Just seen that on telly. And my missus the hopeless romantic she is said " not very romantic, maybe if they were old style carriages "

Happy Valentines Day.

I spent a good year painting a Battle of Waterloo airfix model and soldiers I bought from the Royal Green Jackets museum online.

I reckon steam trains are always better seen from the outside anyway

• 3 months later...