You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Are you a sad cunt? Examples of your sad cuntedness

Tony Moanero

Guest Pistonbroke

Going to the cinema on your own is boss. You can't talk during the film anyway. Going the pub on your own is sound, too. Good book and a pint or ten.

If I'm watching a film by myself I always use headphones, I also have a break in the middle to make myself a cuppa and a sarnie or something. If it's a long film I fit two breaks in. 

I enjoy the solitude and escapism of going the flicks on me own sometimes. Specifically a midweek matinee on me day off if I have the time. There's something quite therapeutic about fucking the whole world off for a couple of hours whilst everyone else is at work.

Agree with this

Nothing sad about going to the cinema on your jack unless it's to see Wolverine Origins. I spotted this girl there on her own too and she wound up on the same bus home as me. Same stop and everything. Which seemed crazy because I was living with my ma in the sticks. Spent about 50 minutes of that bus journey trying to pluck up the courage to say something. I'm glad I didn't. She was no prize pig and the colours she was wearing were doing absolutely nothing for her. I was just very lonely back then and would cling onto any girl I deemed attainable or who made eye contact. 

Come to think of it, when we both got off at the same stop I'm sure she was expecting me to get rapey 

Nothing sad about going to the cinema on your jack unless it's to see Wolverine Origins. I spotted this girl there on her own too and she wound up on the same bus home as me. Same stop and everything. Which seemed crazy because I was living with my ma in the sticks. Spent about 50 minutes of that bus journey trying to pluck up the courage to say something. I'm glad I didn't. She was no prize pig and the colours she was wearing were doing absolutely nothing for her. I was just very lonely back then and would cling onto any girl I deemed attainable or who made eye contact. 

Come to think of it, when we both got off at the same stop I'm sure she was expecting me to get rapey 

1136.gif

Going to the cinema on your own is boss. You can't talk during the film anyway. Going the pub on your own is sound, too. Good book and a pint or ten.

Regarding the pub, I agree with you but if you are on your todd, what do you gaining by paying 3 times the price of a supermarket beer in your own home. Like I say, I agree it's good, but am not sure why.