You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man U at Mordor (A) 4pm. 15/1/2017 Fuck off Mourinho no more from Trumo

Bjornebye

TAA looks raw as fuck and that missed sliding tackle just before half time was Moreno-esque. Klopp needs to calm him down because I'm sure he's better than what we've just seen from him that half. I'm not slagging him off at all, a young lad from Liverpool getting his first league start away at Old Trafford is always going to be a massive occasion.

He's not had a dream 45 minutes but Lovren has wiped his arse so far. 

The option is Moreno and switch Milner, That's even more risky . He needs to keep his concentration and don't get isolated 

Guest Pistonbroke

Well well well, despite all the missing players it is amazing what 11 players can achieve by putting the effort in, especially against a bang average team in the Mancs. Mingolet with 2 great saves and he also did well to get to that bad back pass from Lovren. TBF Lovren got a few important interceptions/tackles in. AA has done well apart from the one ball he tried to play to Henderson which we were lucky to get away with. 

Firminho, Lallana, Wijnaldum and Henderson have put in a shift, Can better than usual but still a bit lazy and half arsed at times, he's a major worry for me as I think it is just how he is, thinks he doesn't have to put the effort in for a full game. Origi has also put some effort in, he's good at making runs without the ball or chasing after it/or chasing it down, he's a bit shite with the ball at his feet though. I was just saying to the eldest son that we'll only score here through a penalty or OG and that neon dyed haired cunt PP obliged, so glad it was that fuck nut, despicable cunt of a human being imo, all what is wrong when you give a thick cunt millions. 

Same again please, a few subs on the hour JK when players start tiring, not in the 70th or 80th minute as per. 

Can't understand how anyone could say Lovren had a good half.  What game are they watching?  He was absolutely shocking.

Cant understand anyone saying we're lucky either. Both sides get chances sometimes from mistakes in football. Its keeping them out that's important.

Those last 45 are gonna be hell. They have a solid bench while we don't have much to bring on to help us defensively. Need a big defensive display here.

Also need to keep closing down Jones and Rojo. There's a fuck up in them. And, keep pissing Pogba off, he's not that far from a red card.

Great first half performance from the boys there. Alexander Arnold having a solid game. Klavan needs to give his head a shake, get rid first ask questions later.

Origi chased well but needs to play the ball first time and cut out the back flick. Same again please boys.

Oh and so when we defend well we're being 'lucky' now!?

I'm not sure what game you're watching Jim, but AA not having a solid game at all, but he's a kid thrown into the dragon's den.

Guest Pistonbroke

Can't understand how anyone could say Lovren had a good half.  What game are they watching?  He was absolutely shocking.

He made a couple of mistakes but also got in quite a few important tackles/interceptions. He had a Lovren half. Bit cheesed off how he talks himself into the book at times, I'm sure he wasn't booked for the tackle but how he walked away with the ball afterwards etc. 

Well well well, despite all the missing players it is amazing what 11 players can achieve by putting the effort in, especially against a bang average team in the Mancs. Mingolet with 2 great saves and he also did well to get to that bad back pass from Lovren. TBF Lovren got a few important interceptions/tackles in. AA has done well apart from the one ball he tried to play to Henderson which we were lucky to get away with. 

Firminho, Lallana, Wijnaldum and Henderson have put in a shift, Can better than usual but still a bit lazy and half arsed at times, he's a major worry for me as I think it is just how he is, thinks he doesn't have to put the effort in for a full game. Origi has also put some effort in, he's good at making runs without the ball or chasing after it/or chasing it down, he's a bit shite with the ball at his feet though. I was just saying to the eldest son that we'll only score here through a penalty or OG and that neon dyed haired cunt PP obliged, so glad it was that fuck nut, despicable cunt of a human being imo, all what is wrong when you give a thick cunt millions. 

Same again please, a few subs on the hour JK when players start tiring, not in the 70th or 80th minute as per. 

Henderson has been awful, as has Can.  Putting all the effort in upfront into harrying them into hoofing the ball is absolutely pointless if we are not going to win it.  

Guest Pistonbroke

Firmino and Origi's endless pressing, chasing, harrying and sprinting fully justifies Sturridge's position in the bench.

Whether they score or not, those 2 lads give this team so much more.

Yep, the whole M/F have been harrying, good to have Henderson back as he can babysit Can. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Henderson has been awful, as has Can.  Putting all the effort in upfront into harrying them into hoofing the ball is absolutely pointless if we are not going to win it.  

Opinions, I guess some will never by happy, Can was a bit meh as I said, Henderson was better than your mate Lallana who I also said had a decent half.