Quantcast
Happy Birthday, Melons - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
AngryofTuebrook

Happy Birthday, Melons

Thanks lovelies, I do still lurk, but on the phone and not a chance I'd be posting from that. You'd all have me strung up from sausage finger spelling and grammar!

I had an absolutely boss day, out for lunch with the kids, inflatable tent shopping then home in time for a certain sporting event, and that just made the 40th all the sweeter!

Miss you all loads, though I'm led to believe that being in management means that as of the new year my work load should decrease and a new desk means my monitor will be almost facing the wall, all i need to do is activate work mode and I'm sorted!

Thanks lovelies, I do still lurk, but on the phone and not a chance I'd be posting from that. You'd all have me strung up from sausage finger spelling and grammar!

I had an absolutely boss day, out for lunch with the kids, inflatable tent shopping then home in time for a certain sporting event, and that just made the 40th all the sweeter!

Miss you all loads, though I'm led to believe that being in management means that as of the new year my work load should decrease and a new desk means my monitor will be almost facing the wall, all i need to do is activate work mode and I'm sorted!

Is that what they call Bra shopping in Wales? 

Glad you had a great 40th miss M. 

Is that what they call Bra shopping in Wales?

Glad you had a great 40th miss M.

Where can I get these 'inflatable tents' ?