You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Are you happy about Sadio Mané?

tlw content

I can't see him breaking his collarbone and then driving home, he'd probably be zonked on painkillers for a start.

Thought the same.

James Pearce posting on Twitter in last hour.

Either way, I'm being far too irrational for my liking.. proper season over shit you going on in my head! He's only played one game.

Albeit fucking awesomely

My broken collarbone took under two months to heal and I had pins in it, I was also in so much pain I couldn't hold a cup with the injured arm, let alone drive. I'm not on Twitter but I'll be amazed if he's broken it.

Lucky you broke my in November still fucked.

In fact:

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ  3m

BREAKING: Sky sources - Liverpool's Sadio Mane suffers muscle injury rather than shoulder dislocation in training.

Fucking delighted if true.

I'm not on twitter, just googled Mane and Pearces tweet was top of the page.

Happy to be called a melodramatic fanny on this one...

The greatest injury panic ever for a player who's played one game for us?!

(Don't get me wrong: I was panicking with the best of them!)

Apologies, that was my fault for googling it.

I'm ashamed at the panic it led to in my "we're gonna win everything with Mane" world

Even if he misses Burnley, we've got sturridge and origi to come in. At last we're not reliant on a single player and have multiple options up top. We should still do Burnley handy without him.

Pack it in with that shite. It will ruin my weekend if we don't revert to form and get turned over after 90 minutes of huff and puff.