You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

One thing that is a bit crazy about all this antisemitism stuff is the baying for blood.

The latest disciplinary committee woman who called for no action to be taken against the bloke who posted a clearly offensive and out of order holocaust denial picture on social media.

Now, she's saying that she didn't know the full extent of his conduct when she backed him. Personally, I'm not sure I believe her version of events.

But...

The rush to label her antisemitic, to call for her immediate sacking from the NEC and to criticise Corbyn and others for not acting enforces the argument that, while it's not everybody, some are definitely using this whole process for political purposes.

Antisemitism should be tackled. But it's on an equal footing to allegations of racism, sexism and other forms of discrimination. It shouldn't be given a special status or be treated differently. Due process should apply. Allegations should be investigated before action is taken. That happens with other forms of discrimination in political parties and the use of due and fair process in these instances doesn't lead to the very public calls of not taking the issue seriously and condoning the relevant form of discrimination that we're seeing with the current antisemitism allegations.

Shouldn't we afford this woman the courtesy of putting her account forward?

Honestly, it's bothering my girlfriend more than me, and she is 100% goyim. She worries it might go further than irritating calls. I find it as much grimly amusing as anything else. No idea how they got my number, whoever it is clearly has a screw loose as they ring up mainly to take aim at relatives of mine, but nobody has a clue about any of the alleged grievances he rants on about. I don't know what it is about being Jewish, even if you are only a bit Jewish like me, it seems to bring the cranks out of the woodwork like nothing else.

What the fuck? How long has this been going on?

Maybe people associate the atrocities committed by the state of Israel with just the general jewish people whom in reality would have varying views re the occupation.

Pretty sure anti-semitism has been around longer than the modern state of Israel, though I'm sure the extreme methods that country uses to defend itself give people a convenient excuse to hide behind.

What the fuck? How long has this been going on?

About every few weeks since January. Not for much longer hopefully, now I have a crime number I believe I can get the telephone number blocked free of charge.

I do have an MP3 of the three messages he left on my answerphone, I was thinking of sharing it on the MF..

Pretty sure anti-semitism has been around longer than the modern state of Israel, though I'm sure the extreme methods that country uses to defend itself give people a convenient excuse to hide behind.

About every few weeks since January. Not for much longer hopefully, now I have a crime number I believe I can get the telephone number blocked free of charge.

I do have an MP3 of the three messages he left on my answerphone, I was thinking of sharing it on the MF..

Has he/she got a particular accent?

Probably shouldn’t say this but have you considered it may be someone off here? Where else would you discuss quite emotive issues which are often confrontational? On here you are always quite open about yourself. Hope not like. People should just be happy to call you a cunt on here not on the phone too.

Pretty sure anti-semitism has been around longer than the modern state of Israel, though I'm sure the extreme methods that country uses to defend itself give people a convenient excuse to hide behind...

Yeah you’re right, there are all sorts. My point is I think maybe to some, jewish people = the state of Israel, where it’s patently not true at all. My sister-in-law and her family, religious jews, family dinner every Friday, etc... they despise Bibi, and want the illegal settlements to stop.

That's shit SD. Not nice for your Mrs to hear either. Fuck that.

Honestly, it's bothering my girlfriend more than me, and she is 100% goyim. She worries it might go further than irritating calls. I find it as much grimly amusing as anything else. No idea how they got my number, whoever it is clearly has a screw loose as they ring up mainly to take aim at relatives of mine, but nobody has a clue about any of the alleged grievances he rants on about. I don't know what it is about being Jewish, even if you are only a bit Jewish like me, it seems to bring the cranks out of the woodwork like nothing else.

Fuckin hell dude. I hope you catch the stupid bastard for that. Well out of order on so many levels.

That's disgraceful Stronts. I mean we'll never agree on most things, but that kind of shit is low.

Hope it's sorted soon.

Meanwhile, on the official Leave EU twitter account:

Is it any wonder that Labour can't be bothered to deal with the disgusting antisemitism in their party when they are so reliant on the votes of Britain's exploding Muslim population? It's a question of maths for these people, not justice!

Support us at leave.eu/get-involved

Meanwhile, on the official Leave EU twitter account:

Is it any wonder that Labour can't be bothered to deal with the disgusting antisemitism in their party when they are so reliant on the votes of Britain's exploding Muslim population? It's a question of maths for these people, not justice!

Support us at leave.eu/get-involved

Hells teeth! They need to be removing shit like that and banning the tweeter.

Not holding my breath though!

The usual suspects looking to get Shawcroft off the NEC,

Seems to have been very stupid in re-tweeting some kind of a holocaust denial post & I think she should go.

Two genuine questions;

( Not Shawcroft-specific ) If you re-tweet anything now , is it accepted that you agree with it ?

The MP's letter handed in to Corbyn asks him to sack her from the NEC. I am not sure he has this power does he ?