You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Family Strife

Section_31

So my ex finally moves back to London today taking the dog with her. She has rented our house out and it looks like im finally getting my share of the deposit owed to me. Just been round then to say goodbye. Absolutely killed me saying bye to our dog and to the house. Her parting words were 'if you had tried harder to win me back we would still live here together'. She is off her absolute head. Dark day though, i'm genuinely distraught about it all. I know its just a 'bird' as many have said but that's 4 years of my life just gone like that. The dog knew something was up as well, before I left he got into his bed and just looked at me all sad. Normally he would have been jumping up at me. Life is a complete cunt sometimes.

She said that to have one final knife in the heart. It's never easy going through all the shit you've had but hopefully with her out of the picture things will improve.

Whenever I'm in London I'm going to shout 'Cunt' at every ambulance I see - I'll get her eventually.

• Upvote 1

She said that to have one final knife in the heart. It's never easy going through all the shit you've had but hopefully with her out of the picture things will improve.

Whenever I'm in London I'm going to shout 'Cunt' at every ambulance I see - I'll get her eventually.

She starts work as a paramedic practicioner at Charing Cross Hospital on Monday. not on the ambulances. if you end up in there ask for Helaina then do your worst. But yeah with her gone hopefully I can pick things up. 

She starts work as a paramedic practicioner at Charing Cross Hospital on Monday. not on the ambulances. if you end up in there ask for Helaina then do your worst. But yeah with her gone hopefully I can pick things up.

Maybe the ambulance driver can get a message back to her? I'm still shouting cunt.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, rico's right mate. She can only have said that to leave what ifs rattling round your head. You don't need people capable of such spite and self-centredness in your life, they naturally improve without them given a bit of time.

Gutted for you about Roger, you know where I am if you fancy a South Coast catch-up soon.

• Upvote 1

Maybe she was sad too.

Just a thought

What has being sad got to do with her apportioning blame after they've already broken up? It's childish. Presumably they had their fair share of arguments and discussions about it already. It served no purpose but to have the last word on the situation, IMO.

What has being sad got to do with her apportioning blame after they've already broken up? It's childish. Presumably they had their fair share of arguments and discussions about it already. It served no purpose but to have the last word on the situation, IMO.

Strong emotions don't always bring out the best in us or our most mature responses. It didn't reflect on her well but maybe that's part of why it's not worked out.

4 years older and wiser. Onwards and upwards, D

Strong emotions don't always bring out the best in us or our most mature responses. It didn't reflect on her well but maybe that's part of why it's not worked out.

4 years older and wiser. Onwards and upwards, D

Fair enough. I'm probably oversensitive to snidey underhanded comments these days. No patience.

So my ex finally moves back to London today taking the dog with her. She has rented our house out and it looks like im finally getting my share of the deposit owed to me. Just been round then to say goodbye. Absolutely killed me saying bye to our dog and to the house.  Her parting words were 'if you had tried harder to win me back we would still live here together'. She is off her absolute head. Dark day though, i'm genuinely distraught about it all. I know its just a 'bird' as many have said but that's 4 years of my life just gone like that. The dog knew something was up as well, before I left he got into his bed and just looked at me all sad. Normally he would have been jumping up at me. Life is a complete cunt sometimes. 

• Upvote 1

Sorry hear that stig.

Mate of mine has split up with his wife, they've got a 3 year old kid too.

He's at his mums and she's giving it the sound one minute being a cunt the next over the kid. She them messages him at 11pm one night saying "bloke from work asked me out should I go? "

Fucking mind games, he just ignored her

Sorry hear that stig.

Mate of mine has split up with his wife, they've got a 3 year old kid too.

He's at his mums and she's giving it the sound one minute being a cunt the next over the kid. She them messages him at 11pm one night saying "bloke from work asked me out should I go? "

Fucking mind games, he just ignored her

My initial reaction is "what a cunt". But what if this is her ridiculous way of saying "are we really finished?". All depends who ended it I suppose.

Then I remembered the bit about her being a cunt over the kid, and it confirms that she is indeed a proper cunt and can cunt the cunt off.

The wife hasn't spoken to her dad since we've been together, he wasn't invited to the wedding but she's always got on with his girlfriend - think she pity's her more than anything. 

They'll exchange messages every 4/5 weeks on faceaids but I've never met her either.

Last night she gets a message from her dads girlfriend saying he'd seen the wedding photos and was glad she was happy, 'the only thing he'd complain about was her glasses, he didn't like them'.

What a fucking cunt. I mean it takes a special kind of cunt to do what he has in the past...but to not even try and make things right to walk your daughter down the aisle and then not even be able to say how good she looked?

It's probably a good idea I never have met the prick.

The wife hasn't spoken to her dad since we've been together, he wasn't invited to the wedding but she's always got on with his girlfriend - think she pity's her more than anything.

They'll exchange messages every 4/5 weeks on faceaids but I've never met her either.

Last night she gets a message from her dads girlfriend saying he'd seen the wedding photos and was glad she was happy, 'the only thing he'd complain about was her glasses, he didn't like them'.

What a fucking cunt. I mean it takes a special kind of cunt to do what he has in the past...but to not even try and make things right to walk your daughter down the aisle and then not even be able to say how good she looked?

It's probably a good idea I never have met the prick.

I've never met my father in law either, and my wife has never made the effort to contact him after he walked out on his family when she was 10. He never even attended his own mothers funeral. I hope he's seen our wedding photos and pictures of our kids somehow because that's the closest he'll ever get. In fact I'd be happy to bump into him one day and give him a few cracks round the head just like he's supposed to have done to my mother in law when they were married. Being told stories of running through the street with bags of clothes trying to get away from him makes me wish he'd try and make contact with us so I can finally meet the prick.
  • Upvote 1

For me its any cunt that makes your life more difficult that it needs just gets cut out of my life. Blood relation,friend dont care. Lifes too short to deal with them. Hating them doesnt help you,they dont care and its chews you up. Fuck that,forget the pricks and enjoy yourself