You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Training supplements

Curly

People would probably consider what I spend extreme, im a member of two Gyms = £100 and about £80 on supplements. I can quite easily spend that on a night on the piss so when you look at it like that its not.

Its certainly true I could get away with not having to buy supplements and get what I need out of my food but I find spending the wedge on supplements gives me the extra motivation to train more.

You spend £180 on ale on a night out? Who are you? "P Diddy"? 

You spend £180 on ale on a night out? Who are you? "P Diddy"?

It's not hard to do in London mate, you're looking at £40 plus for a taxi home I got stung for £120 round of Jeager bombs in a club I was in on Halloween in Covent Garden. You can easily go over £180 if you end up going into the next morning under the right/wrong circumstances!

Even when I'm home you can do £180 once you factor in the cost of a match ticket.

I've actualy been laying off the suppliments over the last few months, I haven't been training enough to warrant 3/4 scoops a day of such and such an all in one.

Been taking it when I train and haven't noticed much difference in strength and motivation. I recommend PHD testo boosts, they're quite cheap compared to most and seem to do as good a job as any I've taken.

Anyone know any legit sites where you can get affordable clen and t3, PM with any sites.

Your best asking someone in your gym mate I wouldn't order anything like that online. And unless your body fat is ridiculously low I wouldn't take at all.

If you fuck up the dosage on t3 you can mess your thyroid up properly and need medication for life

Found a field by where I live the other day with a big fuck off tractor tyre in it. Flipped it yesterday about 50 times. Fuckin hell in aching today and have never been this hungry in a long time. I've been doing loads of crossfit which is pretty good as well. The only supplements that I take are isolate protein powders and BCAA's. The rest can be sorted with decent food. Swerve all that growth hormone and stegs.

Your best asking someone in your gym mate I wouldn't order anything like that online. And unless your body fat is ridiculously low I wouldn't take at all.

If you fuck up the dosage on t3 you can mess your thyroid up properly and need medication for life

I know, it's for my mate who takes them all the time but his "supplier" has run dry and asked me to look online for him so I thought I'd ask on here first, see if anyone has any prior knowledge of what's legit and what's not.

There's a lad at the School when I pick my daughter up. No matter what time of year, no matter what the weather, he'll have shorts & tshirt on. He obviously does the weights, his chest and upper arms are massive. Walks round like he's got an imaginary roll of carpet under each arm. Thing is, that's all he must concentrate on, as he's a proper fat cunt. Must be at least 40" waist. What is it with these pricks. I joined Davy Lloyds couple months back, the state of some of the blerts in there. Do they think they look good? Walking round with their weight belts & protein shakes, screaming with pain, trying to lift the equivalent of a car, yet they're fat as fuck. Try doing some cardio as well you fucking Neanderthal pricks.

There's a lad at the School when I pick my daughter up. No matter what time of year, no matter what the weather, he'll have shorts & tshirt on. He obviously does the weights, his chest and upper arms are massive. Walks round like he's got an imaginary roll of carpet under each arm. Thing is, that's all he must concentrate on, as he's a proper fat cunt. Must be at least 40" waist. What is it with these pricks. I joined Davy Lloyds couple months back, the state of some of the blerts in there. Do they think they look good? Walking round with their weight belts & protein shakes, screaming with pain, trying to lift the equivalent of a car, yet they're fat as fuck. Try doing some cardio as well you fucking Neanderthal pricks.

Nothing wrong with power-lifting. It's not about aesthetics. I'd personally like to find a balance, strong, reasonably fit, relatively lean, but not specifically marathon running, bodybuilding or powerlifting. Just being an all rounder. But I say each to their own.

• Upvote 1

Nothing wrong with power-lifting. It's not about aesthetics. I'd personally like to find a balance, strong, reasonably fit, relatively lean, but not specifically marathon running, bodybuilding or powerlifting. Just being an all rounder. But I say each to their own.

Not saying there's anything wrong with it, all I'm saying is if they're putting that much time into trying to looking good, don't just work on the upper body, especially when they are fat as fuck. Each to their own and all that, but the demeanour of these cunts piss me off, thinking they're Mr Fucking Universe. Strutting round screaming 'look at me' when, in reality they look fucking ridiculous.

Not saying there's anything wrong with it, all I'm saying is if they're putting that much time into trying to looking good, don't just work on the upper body, especially when they are fat as fuck. Each to their own and all that, but the demeanour of these cunts piss me off, thinking they're Mr Fucking Universe. Strutting round screaming 'look at me' when, in reality they look fucking ridiculous.

Fair enough, we're obviously talking about different people. I thought you were referring to powerlifters but it seems its the lazy wannabe bodybuilders who skip leg day, do nothing but legs and eat kebabs every day.

• 1 year later...