You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ski'ing

Bjornebye

From l to r:

Muti tochter auntie foursome, yes, maybe not 18, yes, yes with plenty of lube as she may be a bit dry,yes, definately those two at the same time, off piste anal, yes with ID, and the one kneeling/sitting...well, since she is kneeling...

off piste anal has to be one of the funniest things I've read on here for a while.  Well in Pat. If I ever buy a racehorse, that's what it will be called.

• 1 year later...

Skiing is for people who listen to Enigma records from the 90s & think they're really 'cutting edge', they can also be found staring longingly into the middle-distance, reminiscing about a time when they were suspended from the ceiling of a circus tent & whipped incessantly by ostentatious dwarves.

Have you been before Col? If not then defo take lessons or you wont enjoy it. Also, avoid going with pretentious middle class twats who have been ski'ing for years and look down their nose at the very fact that you once owned a pair of football boots. 

Its defo something i'd do with a group of mates who also have limited ski'ing experience. 

Soll was a great place. Only been there so cant recomment anywhere else but the night tobogganing was fucking brilliant. Some of the best fun ive ever had was doing that. Pissed. 

Here is the run I went on a load of times. 

Skiing is ace fun. I got into it when we moved here. Sweden has some nice resorts and the one we go to is 2 1/2 hours drive away and costs about 200 quid for a season ticket on the lift. I have my own kit now and we have friends who have a house we borrow, so costs are low. I'd definitely get a couple of lessons before starting as it takes a long time to learn by yourself.

I would love to go to the Alps and do it some time.

Snowboarding seems cooler but looks a right fag when you have to clip and unclip your boot after the lift. Also looks like you spend most of the time on your arse.

Skiing is ace fun. I got into it when we moved here. Sweden has some nice resorts and the one we go to is 2 1/2 hours drive away and costs about 200 quid for a season ticket on the lift. I have my own kit now and we have friends who have a house we borrow, so costs are low. I'd definitely get a couple of lessons before starting as it takes a long time to learn by yourself.

I would love to go to the Alps and do it some time.

Snowboarding seems cooler but looks a right fag when you have to clip and unclip your boot after the lift. Also looks like you spend most of the time on your arse.

I was like that on the ski's. Snowboarding looks easier I reckon. I've been told it definitely isn't. 

Prefer snowboarding to skiing, although I’m not hugely fussed about the cold/snow it is picturesque and beautiful. The evening saunas and hot tubs etc. are always a fun novelty in those kinds of conditions. Probably better than the skiing, actually.

I recently visited Val Thorens, in the French alps, and it is utterly, jaw-droppingly spectacular, so I can recommend that. Courchevel is also nice but slightly more expensive.

• Upvote 1