You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ski'ing

Bjornebye

Is that the one that went into the motorway?

Went to Borovets a few years back, one of the best holidays I've been not up it's arse great nightlife and cheap as fuck...couldn't tell you what the skiing was like mind although after a few all day sessions I did slope off early

Im in Soll for a wedding. Its a good few days of celebration as its an Italian marrying and Austrian. Got fucking hammered last night. Missus dragged me up this morning. Fell over about 20 times. Called her and her family stuck up cunts for liking ski'ing. My legs are battered. 2 days off the ski's now as main wedding celebration is tomorrow and sunday is my day to get drunk and watch the reds.

Im in Soll for a wedding. Its a good few days of celebration as its an Italian marrying and Austrian. Got fucking hammered last night. Missus dragged me up this morning. Fell over about 20 times. Called her and her family stuck up cunts for liking ski'ing. My legs are battered. 2 days off the ski's now as main wedding celebration is tomorrow and sunday is my day to get drunk and watch the reds.

It's just a plot to kill you, Stig.

Just say 'no' when they offer to include you in some off piste stuff. It's not what you think

Never felt the urge to go skiing myself,although me and my mates used to have great fun when we were kids at camp hill woolton when it snowed,we would get cardboard boxes from a friendly shopkeeper,flatten them out and sit on then as a makeshift sled .hours of fun.

Should add,works without snow just on the grass too !

Tobaganning story number one,,,   good mate of mine back from school, we went to the hill in Ottawa by the Central Experimental Farm, and we got the toboggan ready and had peach schnapps to keep us warm, anyway drank that and some Southern Comfort (look, it was the afternoon and we were young so don't fucking judge) and it started to get a bit icy as the more fuckers on the hill make it more icy.

my mate, lets call him Steve, as that is his name but we don't talk anymore because he thinks I nicked my ex-wife from under his nose, long story for another time, but anyhoo, he is half ripped on schnapps and roars down the hill and smacks straight into a big fuck off oak tree. I heard the impact from the top of the hill, figured he was fucking done.

He is out. Like rocky balboa out. I run down the hill, fall a few times as its hard to keep balance and run down a hill. I get there and there is no blood...thank fuck I reckon and he slowly comes to. A few others have gathered and he slowly sits up and he says 'Glen...where the fuck am I?

I say 'Ottawa'...and he asks a few more questions.

We take him to the hospital, haha...I drove after about half a bottle of liquor but this was the 80s....idiot I am...and they check him out and release him. 

The only complication was he could not remember anything from age 7 or 8....all his memory is from that point on.

• Upvote 4