You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Racist cunts in town

Paul

It's clear you are deliberately stupid.

Nobody came with the aim of walking around the streets. They came with the express aim of violence and intimidation of non-white people. That's what they said they would do; it's their MO and it's their raison d'etre.

You just keep plugging your ears and closing your eyes and whimpering "yeah, but, free speech" to yourself. That's a luxury a middle class white boy can afford.

If you have evidence that their aim was violence and intimidation, then you ought to have passed that to the authorities before the event, because they would be committing a crime.

Assuming you have actual evidence, rather than suppositions.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Freedom of speech is not the same as freedom to speak unopposed.

If 100 people want to freely express their intention to attack people, then it's only fair that 500 Scousers should be free to express their intention to stop that shit.

Yes, everyone has the right to free speech. But today the 2nd group wanted to stop the first, not counter their arguments.

It's a racial slur, purely and simply. However, how can I get offended on someone else's behalf? I can't. It just shows he's a cunt, and I'm pretty sure he's called me racist in the past.

Anyone trying to defend him needs to have a word with themselves. That said he may have been joking.

It's not a racial slur, but hey, flinging shit at someone to distract from the endless pile of crap that you're spewing works for Cameron and the rest of your deities, so worth a shot eh?

• Upvote 2

I suspect you would feel differently if you were just doing some shopping with your kids and you had some of those Jewish hats on. 

If the EDL want to have a demo let them do it in the fucking woods or some shit, not where people are trying to relax and should be allowed to enjoy their Saturday in peace.

I don't own a yarmulke, my father left the religion before we were born.

Quite honestly though, I see freedom of speech as being vastly more important than anyone's comfort.

Also, if you're trying to relax, I think Liverpool City Centre on a Saturday afternoon is an especially bad place to do it.

It's not a racial slur, but hey, flinging shit at someone to distract from the endless pile of crap that you're spewing works for Cameron and the rest of your deities, so worth a shot eh?

Deities? Oh dear.

You really think it's not a racial slur? Honestly, in the world, the one you're in when you're awake.

Or are you letting your dislike for me cloud your judgement? That's weak. But not surprising.

Let us agree that it's derogatory, and in the context used, it makes reference to someone's skin colour and/or ethnicity.

I'd say that was dangerously close to "racial slur" territory, but everyone will have their opinion on that.

If you have evidence that their aim was violence and intimidation, then you ought to have passed that to the authorities before the event, because they would be committing a crime.

Assuming you have actual evidence, rather than suppositions.

Just came for the peaceful march......

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/far-right-thugs-left-student-10960644

And this is what happens when rival protestors create a confrontation and inflame the situation.

Of course, let us wait to see who is convicted for the offence before attributing it to one side or the other.

• Downvote 1

There is case law where people have been convicted for using the term. The one I'm thinking of was a black woman using it to another black person.

Thanks. As I said I can't get offended on someone else's behalf but it shows he's completely out of order.

Now, let's see if there's the same outcry as when other posters have crossed the line. Consistency kids...

JMP_7036JPG.jpg

How anyone can say this is a peaceful protest or simple exercise in free speech is genuinely beyond me, and I'm no tree hugger, it was designed to make people afraid - and there's no place for that in a city that's got any aspirations to be seen as a modern and dynamic place to visit and live. 

When you talk about free speech then the motivations of that free speech surely have to be brought into question. If they have views on Islam, immigration etc it could have been expressed by simple placard or some shit, not by deliberately provoking and intimidating people. 

• Upvote 2

JMP_7036JPG.jpg

How anyone can say this is a peaceful protest or simple exercise in free speech is genuinely beyond me, and I'm no tree hugger, it was designed to make people afraid - and there's no place for that in a city that's got any aspirations to be seen as a modern and dynamic place to visit and live. 

When you talk about free speech then the motivations of that free speech surely have to be brought into question. If they have views on Islam, immigration etc it could have been expressed by simple placard or some shit, not by deliberately provoking and intimidating people.

It's either free speech or it isn't - you can't limit it. Let the cunts turn up to a well policed rally and ignore them.

In this thread I'm the one championing free speech and calling out a racist. But I'm the cunt* you fucking commies are useless.

*I am obviously a cunt

For the record I'm not offended in any way by any racial connotation Hades may have tried to imply. Assuming what he said wasn't a joke though, I am offended by his stupidity of confusing my stance on freedom of speech with being complicit in oppression. Complete misinterpretation of what I wrote.

• Upvote 5

For the record I'm not offended in any way by any racial connotation Hades may have tried to imply. Assuming what he said wasn't a joke though, I am offended by his stupidity of confusing my stance on freedom of speech with being complicit in oppression. Complete misinterpretation of what I wrote.

That's fair enough and he owes you an apology.

Fair play.

We always knew he was thick, now we know he's racist too.

And this is what happens when rival protestors create a confrontation and inflame the situation.

Shite. As usual. If they have a right to protest then so do the rival group. However it was the North West Infidels who TWICE broke through the police lines to attack the anti fascist protesters. So only one group provoked aggression when they could have stood peacefully on the steps with their banners.

Your semantics aren't clever I'm afraid.

• Upvote 3

Guest Pistonbroke

Fucking poofter...............

Humour lad, humour. 

Two glasses of wine in Ill leave it to cut and pasting...

The Association of Chief Police Officers and the CPS have agreed a common definition of hate crime:

"Any criminal offence which is perceived by the victim or any other person, to be motivated by hostility or prejudice based on a person's race or perceived race; religion or perceived religion; sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation; disability or perceived disability and any crime motivated by hostility or prejudice against a person who is transgender or perceived to be transgender."

Guest Pistonbroke

You would have to be really, really fucking thick to think Hades is racist.

You would have to be really, really fucking thick to think Hades is racist.

I reckon we are all capable of being a bit racist in this modern PC World. Things get taken out of context at the best of times. I'm English yet fucking hate IDS and his type, supreme white bastard attitude. Does that make me a racist, not really, but in certain people's minds it could easily be seen so. I also hate fucking pizza!!!