You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FSG are not shit

Dave D

No suprise the supporters are being dry bummed whilst asleep and being droned with misinformation look at the sick and perverted company they keep. Fucking perverts and war criminals. 

2361BE7C00000578-0-image-47_141660271210

Werner has also been a longtime friend of Bill and Hilary Clinton, who, at times during the Clinton presidency and after, has advised them on media and other subjects.

American owners and football clubs don't mix.

That is my verdict, fuck off and take your par and yesmen.

Why do people want to praise people who see the club as an asset to make as much money as possible all whilst doing the minimum they can get away with.

An update on my post from two years ago. Since then American owners have done their best to wipe Aston Villa and Sunderland off the map, the first being helped by a new Chinese owner to steady the ship. American owners recently bought into Swansea and Crystal Palace. Swansea actually replaced their two best players with two loan players.

If we hadn't wasted money on buying Oxlade-Chamberlain our net spend would have been £7.9m.

That's a question surely? Was Klopp spending on AOC simply to spend something at all?

I wouldn't deny that Klopp has been too selective in VVD or nothing and I know we've been 'linked' with spending huge amounts on players but that's all it was, we we're linked, just as the likes of Everton or Arsenal link themselves to players all the time. It's fair to suggest FSG like to do this as well.

Bottom line is a £34 million net spend over two years is not exactly backing the manager. The first three windows under Klopp were hugely suspicious given his lack of spending. We're we just balancing the books and removing dead wood from the wage bill?

I don't get the impression that Klopp is the sort of manager who will leak again his employer's either.

• Upvote 1

That's a question surely? Was Klopp spending on AOC simply to spend something at all?

I wouldn't deny that Klopp has been too selective in VVD or nothing and I know we've been 'linked' with spending huge amounts on players but that's all it was, we we're linked, just as the likes of Everton or Arsenal link themselves to players all the time. It's fair to suggest FSG like to do this as well.

Bottom line is a £34 million net spend over two years is not exactly backing the manager. The first three windows under Klopp were hugely suspicious given his lack of spending. We're we just balancing the books and removing dead wood from the wage bill?

I don't get the impression that Klopp is the sort of manager who will leak again his employer's either.

as much as I dislike the owners since Klopp has been here we have actually spent a reasonable amount, if you don't include the dead wood who have been shipped out what is our actual spend (not net spend).

If a million LFC fans give 1k each, we can buy the club for 1BN.

We must have at least 100M fans worldwide. Prob more like 300M. 

When you stop being a victim of Battered Fan Syndrome, you can see it's possible. 

That old chestnut was around when you were trying to get rid of Hicks and Gillette ( wasn't it proposed by the fledgling Spirit of Shankly/), and it was a lot cheaper to buy the club then.

It 's never going to happen at a large Premium League club now, mate.

Of course its a decision made by mamy. Its wjy we fuck it up so much. But he has also said nobody gets through the door unless he signs off. Somebody signed off on AOC at 40ml in a area we are stavked with players and decided that Lovren and Klavan are good enough

Of course its a decision made by mamy. Its wjy we fuck it up so much. But he has also said nobody gets through the door unless he signs off. Somebody signed off on AOC at 40ml in a area we are stavked with players and decided that Lovren and Klavan are good enough

Last year our season fell apart because we had no cover for Mane/Coutinho in the wide positions and we're a bit one-dimensional with Mane given the inconsistency of Firminho.

So we absolutely nail that problem, we don't even need to move coutinho out of a deeper, more fruitful position if we don't want to.

And still they moan....

If they had decided Klavan and lovren were good enough they wouldn't have been purusing VVD and Klavan would be playing.

DON'T PANIC

• Upvote 1

Last year our season fell apart because we had no cover for Mane/Coutinho in the wide positions and we're a bit one-dimensional with Mane given the inconsistency of Firminho.

So we absolutely nail that problem, we don't even need to move coutinho out of a deeper, more fruitful position if we don't want to.

And still they moan....

If they had decided Klavan and lovren were good enough they wouldn't have been purusing VVD and Klavan would be playing.

DON'T PANIC

Well they decided that Klavan and Lovren where a fine option when VVD fell through(oh and by fell through i mean that we never even went in for him). We got reported shit our pants and left the player in limbo.

Yet we are still throwing Coutinho out wide without Mane now and leaving AOC on the bench.

Well they decided that Klavan and Lovren where a fine option when VVD fell through(oh and by fell through i mean that we never even went in for him). We got reported shit our pants and left the player in limbo.

Yet we are still throwing Coutinho out wide without Mane now and leaving AOC on the bench.

They seem to have decided they're not settling for 2nd bests anymore. Good on 'em I say.  When you are competing against petrodollars your margins are much,much finer.

If AOC was the only one being held back, I'd be worried.  But Robetson is too, which kind of suggests a plan.  Learn the new way of playing w/o the pressure of a game situation first.  Just like the liverpool of old, where they would chuck you in the reserves for a year.  Good on 'em, I say.

But then it's easy to see it that way as I always have my towel handy.

• Upvote 1

Normally id agree but i just don't trust these lot in charge.

Too often its been well we chased x and mulissed out. I dont see them paying top dollar fee and wages unless they are selling. We missed out on loads of players by fucking around over the padt 4/5 years

Too often its been well we chased x and mulissed out. I dont see them paying top dollar fee and wages unless they are selling. We missed out on loads of players by fucking around over the padt 4/5 years

Yeah, I know what you mean.  Our only hope is that Klopp can succeed despite FSG et al, so I choose that path rather than jumping off a tall building!

you hitting it early today Clarence.

That old chestnut was around when you were trying to get rid of Hicks and Gillette ( wasn't it proposed by the fledgling Spirit of Shankly/), and it was a lot cheaper to buy the club then.

It 's never going to happen at a large Premium League club now, mate.

You fail to provide the reason why it's never going to happen. 

We haven't tried yet. 

Why would it be beyond the realms of possibility that a consortium of fans buys the club.?