You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Legoland

• 9 months later...

Well, finally booked it, for this July. Had a court battle to contend with last summer/autumn so had to postpone. Solicitors bills ate up the Legoland money so had to just throw it on the credit card. Hopefully her mum doesn't try and wreck it somehow. I've just told her were going over to England for a few days and I'm not telling my daughter until the night before so she can't spill the beans.

Hotel booked (Beaumont Estate) heading for 4 days and 3 nights. The hotel looks to have lovely grounds and a pool etc. 2 days in legoland in the middle, the days either side, we can entertain ourselves. Got a car rented for sub-£100 so that'll save on taxis and transfers etc, or at least cost the same but provide more freedom.

Genuine buzzing for this. I can't wait to pick her up with a wee pink bag packed and tell her where we are going in thr morning.

Might even just tell her were going early morning shopping until we get to the airport.

Now to get a few magic beans scraped together.

• Upvote 3

Well, finally booked it, for this July. Had a court battle to contend with last summer/autumn so had to postpone. Solicitors bills ate up the Legoland money so had to just throw it on the credit card. Hopefully her mum doesn't try and wreck it somehow. I've just told her were going over to England for a few days and I'm not telling my daughter until the night before so she can't spill the beans.

Hotel booked (Beaumont Estate) heading for 4 days and 3 nights. The hotel looks to have lovely grounds and a pool etc. 2 days in legoland in the middle, the days either side, we can entertain ourselves. Got a car rented for sub-£100 so that'll save on taxis and transfers etc, or at least cost the same but provide more freedom.

Genuine buzzing for this. I can't wait to pick her up with a wee pink bag packed and tell her where we are going in thr morning.

Might even just tell her were going early morning shopping until we get to the airport.

Now to get a few magic beans scraped together.

Beaumont has been done up recently so it's an awful lot better than it was. They also have Peroni on draft!

There's loads right on your doorstep there, nice walk along the Thames, Windsor Park and all the deer plus Windsor Castle a 10 min drive.

What dates are you over?

• 2 years later...

Beaumont has been done up recently so it's an awful lot better than it was. They also have Peroni on draft! I

There's loads right on your doorstep there, nice walk along the Thames, Windsor Park and all the deer plus Windsor Castle a 10 min drive.

What dates are you over?

Since my last review of the Beaumont it’s been done up again and is actually quite now. We’ve got a family room, B&B, for £100 a night in half term. Join their loyalty scheme for cheap deals.