You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Top 10 most annoying famous people

Mook

10 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I can't bring myself to give Michael Howard or Chris de Burgh a pass. And, of course, the aforementioned Wool Chisholm sold her arse to the Scum, so she can eat my log.

Am I missing something with Chris De Burgh??? 

8 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

My current top 10:

1. Toyah Willcox - Say no more!

2. Nigella Lawson - Pretentious twat.

3. Ed Sheeran. Fortunately, I’ve only heard about two of his songs. His shitty little beard winds me up.

4. John Torode - Smugger and more irritating than Gregg Wallace.

5. Melanie Chisholm - Comes across as a proper dick-head on Celebrity Gogglebox. I can’t bear it when she breaks into song. 

6. Janet Street-Porter - Horrible voice, makes me want to take her teeth out and rearrange them.

7. Mark Heyes - Should completely shave his head and have a little line tattooed on top of it.

8. Stacey Dooley - Her voice goes right through me.

9. Gemma Winter (Coronation Street character) - She might be sound in real life, but I can’t bear this character. Whiny and shouty. I wish they’d write her out of it.

10. Paul Winter (brother of Gemma) - Again, he’s probably fine in real life, but he’s as wooden as fuck. Has a nose like someone has flattened it with a shovel.

Toyah wilcox is in an episode of minder, she's a wrong un in that 

5 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Greg Wallace just looks and sounds like he should be driving a black cab and talking shit about immigrants.

"Dey cam over eyaaaaa in fackin' dinghies and not fackin' wan av am has a fackin' job and dey cahhhhhn't boil a fackin' egg. Fackin' cahhhhnts!!! That'll be £84.60 please"

Dunno if Reggie Yates has been mentioned but how the guy is still working is beyond me.

Saw some thing the other day where he'd made a show called hidden Australia, and they went to a 'party' hosted by an aboriginal family which got 'increasingly' out of control as the day went on. Turned out it was actually four parties, one of which was a wake. They basically just kept going back until they were able to film some trouble. The show was pulled.

Wasn't he also involved in that shit in Derry where the journo got shot?

He's an absolute clown. I watched one thing he did where he went to Mexico to report on the cartels, he was basically just on patrol with the police who kept saying that was all in the past now, so he bought a newspaper and read it on camera to talk about all the cartel shit that was going on. Another time he went to an American prison but didn't seem to come out of his cell, the people he interviewed had to go into his cell to talk to him. 'bir rowdy out there' he said at one point.

He really should just be on top of the pops.

23 hours ago, Elite said:

I'd say I hate him more than Phillip Schofield but less than Dan Wootton. A trio of absolute cunts though. 

Actually add Eamon Holmes to that as well.

I really want to hate Eamon Holmes but he's meant to be dead sound. There's a few posts on here that I'm sure I've seen supporting this. 

He's like the anti-Jasper Carrot. 

5 minutes ago, Stouffer said:

I really want to hate Eamon Holmes but he's meant to be dead sound. There's a few posts on here that I'm sure I've seen supporting this. 

He's like the anti-Jasper Carrot. 

He's a cunt

0_Eamonn-Holmes-wants-to-present-a-Homes

• Upvote 3

• 3 months later...

Was never down with the Ed Sheeran hate, seemed too much of a low hanging fruit and to be fair seems genuinely talented.

But he's deffo moved into my crosshairs lately, seems to have gotten more cocky and just comes across like Jamie Oliver with a banjo. "Oooh I'm an average bloke just chilling out with my mates", and all his mates are called Zach and have blue hair, and they basically just go to his house and listen to him play in exchange for food and alcohol.

He was Jonathan Ross the other week in his own pub that he'd built in his garden to pass the time in lockdown, as you do, I mean an actual pub, not s shed dressed up like one. A pub for him and his many Zachs to listen to tales of how he met Robert De Niro once who told him he likes his music.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Was never down with the Ed Sheeran hate, seemed too much of a low hanging fruit and to be fair seems genuinely talented.

But he's deffo moved into my crosshairs lately, seems to have gotten more cocky and just comes across like Jamie Oliver with a banjo. "Oooh I'm an average bloke just chilling out with my mates", and all his mates are called Zach and have blue hair, and they basically just go to his house and listen to him play in exchange for food and alcohol.

He was Jonathan Ross the other week in his own pub that he'd built in his garden to pass the time in lockdown, as you do, I mean an actual pub, not s shed dressed up like one. A pub for him and his many Zachs to listen to tales of how he met Robert De Niro once who told him he likes his music.

Concurred, one smug little fucker him.