You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Adidas Trainers

evv

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/01/2020 at 19:15, Mook said:

Apparently scheduled for the end of the month...

IMG_20200103_190951.jpg

IMG_20200103_190947.jpg

I’ll be pulling the trigger on those Rotterdams when they’re released.

Been searching but nowt as yet. 

If you get the heads up they’re available from wherever you get this info, would you stick it in here please mate?

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

If you get the heads up they’re available from wherever you get this info, would you stick it in here please mate?

I had a look for them earlier but my search engine was just giving me a shop in Rotterdam. 

1 hour ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Will do. Give us another reminder in a week or so if I don't post anything.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Are they still doing the Spezial stuff?

They done some recently, not sure if it's stopped though, I did maybe read something about that.

I've never been keen on any of it, always inflated prices & if you wait, some of it turns up for a fraction in the sales.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Mook said:

They done some recently, not sure if it's stopped though, I did maybe read something about that.

I've never been keen on any of it, always inflated prices & if you wait, some of it turns up for a fraction in the sales.

I wouldn’t wear any of the Spezial clothing. I’ve like a handful of the trainees but only bought one pair.

65D64B32-C7E3-43A4-8660-63E2578B50DF.jpeg

I agree, though, wait for the sales. That said, I haven’t bought a new pair of trainees for about three years.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Mook said:

Navy Nikes he had on.

I was giving Jagger stick about his a few weeks ago too.

What was Jagger wearing? I’ve always like some Nike - Cortez, Waffle Racers, etc., but not Blazers. Couldn’t wear mid/high tops nowadays and haven’t since I had a pair of Reebok Pump in the early 90s. 

6 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

What was Jagger wearing? I’ve always like some Nike - Cortez, Waffle Racers, etc., but not Blazers. Couldn’t wear mid/high tops nowadays and haven’t since I had a pair of Reebok Pump in the early 90s. 

I honestly can't remember but they were shite whatever they were, they might've been those wooly booty-type things.

• Upvote 1

How do you fuckers know the names of the different styles of adidas,past and present? I had dozens of pairs of them as a kid and teenager,and even wear them mostly now, but never knew the names of most of them. Loved my Wimbledons and Sambas,or was it Mambas? But that's all the styles I remember having,oh maybe a pair called Tennis Match?

On 10/01/2020 at 17:22, Tony Moanero said:

I wouldn’t wear any of the Spezial clothing. I’ve like a handful of the trainees but only bought one pair.

65D64B32-C7E3-43A4-8660-63E2578B50DF.jpeg

I agree, though, wait for the sales. That said, I haven’t bought a new pair of trainees for about three years.

I've got those. Bought them when they were released in march/April 2016. I then stupidly wore them to go to Basel for the uefa cup final. It rained like you wouldn't believe before the match and they got completely twatted. I tried to clean them up and got the suede brush on them etc, but they were never quite the same again and lost their shape a little. I do still wear them now and again (in fact wore them last weekend) but they look so crap compared to how they were when new. If it wasn't for the strippers karaoke back in Zurich after the match, the day would have been a complete failure. 

Edit... Here's a picture. 

IMG_20200112_102110.jpg

• Upvote 1