You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool vs Man City (Apr 13 2014)

WhiskeyJar

In all honesty, I think Suarez should focus more on doing what he's best at and focus less on getting opponents booked.Today was probably his worst game for us this season. The pass for Sterling was brilliant and he did some other stuff that was good, but he seemed to be very close to boiling over on several occations and he was lucky not to get sent off. Other refs would have jumped at the chance of sending him off in a game like this and he'd better keep his head cool when we play Chelsea.

Mourinho will deffo have his temperament singled out as a weapon against us.

still waiting on Mr Ferguson to make his contribution to the run in.

I don't think Taggart will be saying too much about the title race given the rather conspicuous absence of Utd. In fact I expect him to have his work cut out avoiding awkward questions about shoeing Gollum into his old job. 

still waiting on Mr Ferguson to make his contribution to the run in.

Didn't he say a couple of months ago the title race was wide open between City, Chelsea, United, Arsenal, Spurs, and Everton?

WillyWonka-HowsThatWorkingOut-2.png

• Upvote 4

That horrible feeling that everything was coming to an end was just wiped out with that Coutinho goal, probably one of the most memorable goals ever, it was fucking brilliant too. I jumped up at the big screen in the pub and was going half mad, in a pub where most people were there to see the Hull City match that was on soon. Got out of there after we'd finished our drinks after the game, my brother called me a traitor for not caring about Hull too at one point, made me laugh quite a bit actually.

Saying that though, the pub went almost completely silent during the minutes silence, thought it was really good of them. A fair few were supporting us and cheering when we scored too. Must have been a pretty mad day in there with the Hull game after it. I was probably at home in tears as it was kicking off too, had no idea the whole thing was going to be so overwhelming.

Four games left, and I still can't look at the fixtures more than one game ahead, just cannot do it. I know we play Norwich, Chelsea and Newcastle I think, can't even remember who the other team is. Looked a while back but can't remember now, but it'll probably be remembered if I think about it. Don't want to though, one game at a time is enough!

Dunno what to say about the match. Speechless. Massive massive EPIC win, by the brave lads in Red, who continue to show the mettle necessary to end two decades of wandering in the 'League wilderness.'

I am not ashamed to say I was crying with Stevie when the whistle blew - emotions are running high, and it will only get more intense as the wild ride through the last four games continues. 

JFT96YNWA BRING HOME NUMBER NINETEEN.

Never go on opposing fans forums usually but bluemoon is a fucking sight to behold. They have a thread on there that's resorted to blaming us for hillsborough because some guy bricked a coach. They can't handle a defeat very well, and I thought this place was bad when we lost!

They made a thread saying that we were out of order for booing while they had the ball.

Couldn't make it up.