You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool vs Man City (Apr 13 2014)

WhiskeyJar

"Eh, this does not fucking slip now, listen to me this does not fucking slip, listen, listen, this is gone, we've got Norwich, exactly the same, we go again" 

Quality from the captain that, Flanagan proper getting into it as well. 

I'm still completely fucked after that.  What a great bunch of lads we have playing for us, a lot of whom have never been involved in a situation like this before.  This is fucking city we've just beaten, a great team and as good as they were second half we still deserved to win.   Love this club x

City and Chelsea away he cost us,today he nearly did again which would have cost us the title.

He should never have let that goal in and booted the ball to a city player in the first half that nearly put them through one on one.

The other big games we have battered the other team and he hasn't been worked, people gave up on dudek after one game against the mancs, I cant ignore the fact mignolet nearly lost us the title today.

Fuck off, tit head. I hope your tire blows out on the motorway.

• Upvote 3

Was so nervous about today thought emotion of the day would get to us. Well fuck me that was immense. We probably have the best captain in the world and regardless of what happens this year he's shown just what he's made of as the rest have, what a team, what a manager and what a fan base, we've all done our jobs this year.

I was at the game today and I'm still on a high! The atmosphere just blew me away. From the start, our fans were incredibly loud. Infact, before kick off when the players came out to warm up we were deafening. Pure class!

We played excellent first half. Outplayed them from the start and probably should have been 4 or 5 up if it wasn't for poor finishing from Coutinho and a superb save from Hart from Gerrards header. Thankfully, Coutinho made it count when he got the winner.

Thought Sterling was fantastic today. Could possibly have a go at goal a bit more but I'm sure that will come in time. Gerrard at the end with his huddle talk and the tears was excellent to see. No-one deserves a premier league trophy more than he does. Fact!

Just need to keep on going now and make sure we put games to bed because at 2-0, I said to an arl fella next to me that if they get one, it's wide open again. Just got to keep the pressure on.

The girlfriend predicted it would be 3-2 so kind of regretting not putting a bet on now too!

Geoff Shreeves is an idiot. I remember a pre match interview with Stevie he did a while back. Think it was before a Chelsea or United game. Asked him if he could win just one more medal at Liverpool, if it would be the Premier League. Gerrard just smiled and said 'Don't ask stupid questions, Geoff.' Stevie's having none of his arseyness. I saved the clip too. Just in case if it ever happened, I could post it up. Never really thought I'd get this close to using it. Going to go look for it now.

fucking ace, started off on fire then when they got it back to 2-2 (due to them being a very good side in their own right and Silva being brilliant) I thought they might win but they came back

I've never seen us win the league but today seemed to feel like one of those days where you realise we're going to do it.

Only negative is Hendo's red card, was a fair enough decision, don't think he meant any malice but can't do that these days, he is a vital part of our time but every confidence in Lucas or Allen to come in and fill the gap

BigOscar - take a bow you fucking Grade A Bluemoon bellend.

Liverpool have bought the title, not with money, but with the memories of the dead. I think we all absolutely knew what would happen with a referee after the Hillsborough parade before the game and in the week building up to it. It would of taken a ridiculously strong referee to not crack under that pressure and hand them the game, but even with that considered, Clattenburg was a disgrace. We should make a complaint, but we all know how little that does.