You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

The fuck, just read about a show called Krypton based on superman's homeworld that's been out since March, hadn't even heard of it - anyone seen it and is it any good?

I didn't think it was particularly good and certainly didn't get anywhere near finishing it but it might be worth giving it a go if you're into Superman.

Enjoying Ozark at the moment, it's daft but it keeps you watching. The missus & me are watching one a night at the moment & will finish that before going back to Better Call Saul.

The writers of BCS could learn a few things from Ozark actually, like having stuff happening each episode rather than endless artistic shots of cars & deserts.

Enjoying Ozark at the moment, it's daft but it keeps you watching. The missus & me are watching one a night at the moment & will finish that before going back to Better Call Saul.

The writers of BCS could learn a few things from Ozark actually, like having stuff happening each episode rather than endless artistic shots of cars & deserts.

They made Ozark to watch altogether if you want to but BCS struggles because of the one episode per week format. As I keep saying,that is rubbish and shockingly old fashioned nowadays.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2

Repped for that gif, never gets old.

If you read the BCS thread, you'll see there are a few dissenting voices on there & people who are going to stop bothering with it, so maybe the writers could still learn a thing or two despite their incomparable levels of perfection.

I enjoy slow films, because they last for 2hrs, but to drag it out over four or five series is taking the piss a bit in my opinion. The only reason I've stuck with it is because I've got nothing better to do after the kids have gone to their bed on a Tuesday night.

Anyway, Ozark is worth a watch if you haven't seen it although Jason Bateman isn't entirely convincing in the lead role.

I'm goinh start on Ozark series 2 tonight. I agree about Bateman though, he's not a great lead.

There's something really insincere about him & he's played himself (presumably) in all those comedies so it's very odd to watch him play it straight in a drama, it doesn't really work although the story is gripping enough that it doesn't put me off.