You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool FC vs Everton FC

Pureblood

Injuries are a big worry, look very frail at the back. It appears Barkley is going to be fit which is massive for the BS a midfield 3 of Barkley, Barry, McCarthy vs Gerrard and Henderson is recipe for a disaster I think Brendans just going to have to risk it with Allen. If we can get a decent foothold in the middle of the park Sturridge and Suarez will win it for us, I'm also expecting a massive game from our Skipper, being written off by other fans and ours, he lives for these games, when the chips are down I'd rather no other man than Stevie. Believe Redmen.

From what I've seen of them this year they like to press, and if they get possession in the opposing end send as many players forward as quickly as possible. So let's try to keep possession a little bit more than usual, and be direct when necessary.

Their other tactic is long balls to Lukaku, who seems to win every one. In any case, they have more to worry about than us.

From what I've seen of them this year they like to press, and if they get possession in the opposing end send as many players forward as quickly as possible. So let's try to keep possession a little bit more than usual, and be direct when necessary.

Their other tactic is long balls to Lukaku, who seems to win every one. In any case, they have more to worry about than us.

they'll press and look to outnumber us in the middle.  I know people won't countenance benching Sturridge , and for sure Rodgers wont, but if we had better midfielders it would be a sensible option.   Two up top with the likes of Moses , Coutinho and an aging Gerrard trying to contain them, win the ball and supply them seems a lot to ask.

Id like to see coutinho on the bench for this. Hasn't impressed in recent weeks and he doesn't track back as effectively as he should. same formation as recently but with sturridge up top on his own and suarez as the number 10, Allen coming in for coutinho if fit, suarez dropping into midfield to help out defensively which he's great at.

If coutinho is playing, play him left with suarez in the middle and sterling right with sturridge on his own and suarez dropping back. Have a feeling our middle may be over run with no lucas.

Id also like to see cissoko benched and young Flannigan put in there. the more locals the better - Kelly right back, flanno left back (though Kelly had a shocker at Bournemouth, id put that down to not having frequent game time.

• Downvote 1

Injuries are a big worry, look very frail at the back. It appears Barkley is going to be fit which is massive for the BS a midfield 3 of Barkley, Barry, McCarthy vs Gerrard and Henderson is recipe for a disaster I think Brendans just going to have to risk it with Allen.

_72548701_140618329.jpg

Mignolet

Kelly Toure Skrtel Flanagan

Gerrard

Allen Henderson

Suarez                 Coutinho

Sturridge

Reckon that will be the team he plays tonight