You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool FC vs Everton FC

Pureblood

Flanagan will be right back you would think, came off the bench Saturday. Hope Sakho starts, and that we play a midfield three. Sturridge coming off the bench.

Sakho is meant to have had a flare up of his hamstring in training and is probably out. James Pearce of the echo tweeted that. He also said Allen was touch and go

I can't see a match thread. I guess we have a problem at right back, will Kelly be given the nod or will Sakho be fit enabling Toure to move across? Is Flanagan back soon or will it be Cissokho again?

I d rather cissokho at left back than toure at right back. flanagan should start instead of kelly with rest of back 4 from Saturday. im no fan of cissokho but I hate centre backs playing full back

Really worried about this. I think our best chance of a win rests with Joe Allen's fitness, if he's ok I fancy us. If not & we go with a 2 man mid we will get bummed massively. If Allen is out, I'd prefer us to go with 5 at the back.

wow. fortress anfield.

• Upvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I'm hoping, to all Gods, that Allen and Sakho are fit. I'm also hoping we don't continue just to lump the ball up from the keeper to the attack. That'd be suicide.

For me this is the season, pretty much.

Win it and I think our odds of fourth improve to 75% or so.  Lose it and it's more likely we'll end up outside the top four than in.

Result is everything.  Don't care about our performance, we just need to get the bounces or the referee's decisions or whatever we need to get in order to take the three points.  Both teams have a horrific injury list, so it will be determined by how our makeshift defense stacks up to their makeshift defense.

Fucking surrender monkeys! You do realise we've got Suarez and Sturridge up front?

Agreed, people are being far too negative. I genuinely believe that a congenital heart defect will fell the entire Everton first team, hours before the game, and we'll go into win.

If Sakho and Allen make it then

Mignolet

Kelly      Skrtl    Sakho     Flanagan

Henderson   Gerrard    Allen

Stirling   Sturridge   Suarez

Well good enough to beat the Blue shite.