You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

how much do you drink?

littletedwest

Once had close to 20 bottles (330ml) at a David Wilcox concert. Got thrown in the drunk tank for claiming to be Elvis and asking the cops, who had pulled me from a snowbank in -20C, to drive me to Heartbreak Hotel.

Sadly, some of these beers were probably the worst beer ever brewed, a terrible concoction called Fosters Light (if you were around Canada in the late 80s during the Light beer craze you'll know).

The other thing aboot this night was they released me around 7am and I staggered home and knocked over the Christmas Tree in my parents living room.

• Upvote 1

I am a fucking cunt for that when I'm pissed. I went out after work a few months ago, got the last train home and instead of getting off at Old Roan I fell asleep and got woke up by the guard in fucking Ormskirk.

Had to get a taxi back home and it was £11, I gave him a £20 note and told him to keep the change. I was fuming when I woke up the next morning.

If you had a beard. None of this would have happened.

rough as a badgers arsehole. 

only had 8 cans of red stripe, half a bottle of white wine and a double morgan spiced with pineapple juice (had no fizzy in) 

brekkie, sex then back on it i think 

What does you're mrs think about you staying over at your mates house?

Are you going back home to see her after you've finished with him?

• Upvote 1

I usually have a few glasses of wine most nights but at the weekend I go off on one.  Last night when I got back from horse riding I was knackered, dehydrated and empty stomach.  Drank a bottle of wine and half a bottle of cael ila scotch.

Woke up at 5am on the couch, The Dark Knight on loop on the computer and dragged my sorry arse to bed.

Feeling a bit rough today.

On an all dayer on my 31st I drank 23 pints of lager and 7 jaegers (straight not bombs)! I only know because so did the landlord and his missus counted. I took me days to recover and I've never come close since. I can drink about 8 pints without feeling much, but it's I feel every drink after that.

I had 4 330cl Peroni last night and fell asleep on the couch. I'm just not interested the way I used to be. I feel a lot healthier in general when I'm not drinking.

Just been into Sainsbury's. £16 offer on JD Honey. Shit goin get messy

I know those feels. Supermarkets are the best places for spirits.  I get all my spirits from supermarkets because they are just so cheap.  I hit the tesco's in netherton because they have a boss single malt array.  I go there, buy my booze for the month, ardbeg, laphroaigh, lagavulin then when I get to the counter I get a fucking £9.51 print out thing for my next shop.  

Fucks sake Tescos you are telling me i could have got my shopping cheaper elsewhere but I can't get the discount off *this* shop.  You are gonna Jew me out of a tenner so I will spend it in your shop.

Kinell.

I was on codeine for majority of friday due to pulling a muscle, Had a few beers after work and I am still recovering. I don't reckon all those zombies on the walking dead are actually infected, they have just been spiked with a few codeine.

Prescription drugs and alcohol. I'm doing that thing where you suck air in through your teeth to make a hissing noise right now.