You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Why do people table tap? Why? WHY? How can they not see how fucking irritating it is?

Persistent coughers on the morning commute.

I'll raise you, sniffers. Cant bear it. Blow your fucking nose, would you

The morning lazy cunts. It's 10:33 and a woman that works with us is now on her 7th person to fucking gossip to about how hard done by she is. Hasn't done a fucking thing workwise and has been in since five to nine.

I'll raise you, sniffers. Cant bear it. Blow your fucking nose, would you

I sniff a lot, it hurts my ears when I blow my nose.

Mind you my boss hates it as well, so it's not all bad because she's a twat. She's forever moaning about my hair and my sniffing.

I went to the club today and did some exercise, I am in the changing rooms afterwards and a heavily tattooed dolt came back from the pool, stood in the dry area and wrung his shorts out all over the dry floor. He then walked to the showers, taking his shorts with him to put in the dryer.

The roads around us are single track lanes with passing places, its not unusual to meet someone coming head on and the normal ettiquette is that the one nearest to a passing place reverses back.

This morning i met a woman driver who was literally 50 yards from such a passing place whereas i was way past one but she refused to go back and we just sat there in a stand off. I shrugged my shoulders and pointed and she shook her head so i just turned the engine off and folded my arms smiling. Eventually she started waving her arms about and started to reverse back. Fuck me she was all over the place, it was a straight bit of road requiring reversing no more than 50 yards yet she was zig zagging and made a right performance of it.

When i got level to her I smiled and she mouthed something angrily at me with the window down. What really fucked me off was that she was angry at me for her short comings expecting me to reverse back half a mile for her cos she cant fucking drive properly. Bitch.

• Upvote 7

The roads around us are single track lanes with passing places, its not unusual to meet someone coming head on and the normal ettiquette is that the one nearest to a passing place reverses back.

This morning i met a woman driver who was literally 50 yards from such a passing place whereas i was way past one but she refused to go back and we just sat there in a stand off. I shrugged my shoulders and pointed and she shook her head so i just turned the engine off and folded my arms smiling. Eventually she started waving her arms about and started to reverse back. Fuck me she was all over the place, it was a straight bit of road requiring reversing no more than 50 yards yet she was zig zagging and made a right performance of it.

When i got level to her I smiled and she mouthed something angrily at me with the window down. What really fucked me off was that she was angry at me for her short comings expecting me to reverse back half a mile for her cos she cant fucking drive properly. Bitch.

Say hi to me mam for me next time you see her.

• Upvote 1

Remember my dad having a similar experience on holiday in Cornwall one year - he did pretty much what you did.  You don't even need to know the ettiquette side of it really (which I accept someone won't if they live in the centre of Birmingham or something) it's just really really fucking obviously the thing to do.

Guest Super Sub

People who post shit about things that annoy them when their are people with serious problems in the world yet people are posting unimportant shit that is probably more a reflection of themselves.

Guest Super Sub

People who post shit about things that annoy them when their are people with serious problems in the world yet people are posting unimportant shit that is probably more a reflection of themselves.

The fucking way that I am being emailed posts to every thread I post in and loads I don't. Can't get it to stop tried everything.

Guest Super Sub

You are probably subscribed to the topics. Possibly on Tapatalk. Possibly with email notifications enabled.

On Tapatalk yes I have u subscribed from all notifications and topics etc but although it did stop it started again.

Guest Super Sub

You are probably subscribed to the topics. Possibly on Tapatalk. Possibly with email notifications enabled.

Yes I u subscribed on the website didn't realise you had to unsubscribe on Tapatalk as well.